Windows [HELP] Legendary fish on multiplayer

Citrox271

Cowpoke
So recently I wanted to get master angler achievement while playing in co-op but I read on wiki that legendary fish can be caught one per person, that means if another person caught for example Legend and i get mutant carp, no one will get this achievement, right ?

Hill Myna

Farmer
Hey Citrox!

On a multiplayer save, all players can can each Legendary Fish once. So every player has their own set that doesn't interfere with anybody else's set.

Once you've played the game long enough, there will be a quest that asks you to catch all the Legendary Fish again. In this case, there is only one set that all players contribute to. This set still has no implications on the original sets, though.

If you have any more questions, just ask!

I hope this helps, good luck!

Hey Citrox!

On a multiplayer save, all players can can each Legendary Fish once. So every player has their own set that doesn't interfere with anybody else's set.

Once you've played the game long enough, there will be a quest that asks you to catch all the Legendary Fish again. In this case, there is only one set that all players contribute to. This set still has no implications on the original sets, though.

If you have any more questions, just ask!

I hope this helps, good luck!
Well that quest does not replace the legendary fish but instead adds 5 new fish which can be found in the same places

Citrox271

Cowpoke
You're asking if you can't get all achievements on that savefile. you think you can't get master angler because you think you can't catch all the fish if somebody else caught them.

We've been telling you that you can.
Okey, Thank you

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
So recently I wanted to get master angler achievement while playing in co-op but I read on wiki that legendary fish can be caught one per person, that means if another person caught for example Legend and i get mutant carp, no one will get this achievement, right ?
No, one per person means that there is one legendary fish for EACH person.
You can get all achievments and the quest that comes on later in the game has five new legend fish you can catch unlimited times until the quest is over and gives no achievments and don't count towards master angler.