Switch Help I lost millions

Kahnkestador

Newcomer
I sold 1 stack of 999 iridium starfruit wine, but when we sold it, it only counted as the basic tier, aka not iridium. We have been working towards this for ages. Fairy dust and all that. Wtf
 

GreyishBonsaii

Newcomer
I sold 1 stack of 999 iridium starfruit wine, but when we sold it, it only counted as the basic tier, aka not iridium. We have been working towards this for ages. Fairy dust and all that. Wtf
We are having this same issue in multiplayer! Any time we sell any starred wine, it turns it basic when we sell it… how do we fix this?!
 

agent-borat

Greenhorn
So I think this might be sorta fixed? I tried selling over 2100 regular fruit wine, 2000 ancient fruit, 171 iridium fruit wine, along with a bunch of other iridium quality items. After doing the math I ended up receiving the full amount but the breakout tabs on the sell screen did not show the right amounts. It said I only sold 320 regular fruit wine and no iridium fruit wine, but I still got the 6+ mil from them
 
Top