Switch 9 Year farm waiting for catalog.

I have a 9 Year farm on my switch. She is very loved, I have been searching the traveling cart every Friday, Sunday and events without fail for the past three years. I have noticed some people starting forums speaking about the same issue… There have been no follow ups. Is it really just poor rng or is there a bug? Please.. any help would be awesome. <3
 
I've been looking for the jumino catalogue. I have robins catalogue, pierres wallpaper and flooring catalogue, jojas, trash and wizard. I have all of them except for the Jumino catalogue. I'm so desperate for it I tried to use a seed cracker and predicter but I'm playing vanilla on my switch. :( I think it must be a bug, I checked any time thee traveling cart was around. Three in game years thats more than 300 visits :(
 
Top