Solved [Help] Have all the stardrops but game says im missing one

butzythedane

Newcomer
So I've been grinding to get the true statue of perfection but for some reason the game tells me I haven't found all the stardrops.
I have full energy meaning that I couldn't have missed one, not to mention I remember getting all of them, went and checked the files on an external website and it says I'm missing the stardrop at level 100 in the mines, is there some way I can fix this? I really don't want to start a new file.
I've tried searching for a fix but I haven't been able to find anything.
2.png
1.png

Starichu

Greenhorn
Are you playing on reduced profits? I have this problem on two saves and that’s the only thing I can think of.

ConcernedApe

Creator & Developer
Staff member
have you ever played with mods on this file? Are you 100% sure you've found all the stardrops? (Did you revisit the statue in the woods and check it again?)
As a last resort, I can tell you how to edit your save file to fix it:

1. Go to %appdata%/StardewValley/Saves and find the folder with your character's name or farm name on it.
  2. Open the folder and you'll find a file with the same name as the folder.
  3. Open the file in notepad.
  4. Ctrl+F search for "mailReceived"
  5. You'll find a tag that looks something like this: <mailReceived><string>button_tut_1</string><string>button_tut_2</string>...
  6. Add <string>CF_Mines</string> to the list of tags, so it look something like this: <mailReceived><string>CF_Mines</string><string>button_tut_1</string><string>button_tut_2</string>... (don't mess with any of the other string tags, they don't need to look exactly like this example. The only thing you need to do is insert <string>CF_Mines</string>)
  7. Save and reload your file, the game now recognizes that you received the stardrop from the mines

(Trivia: the reason the label for stardrops has "CF" at the beginning is because the stardrops used to be called "Cosmic Fruit" in early versions of the game)

butzythedane

Newcomer
have you ever played with mods on this file? Are you 100% sure you've found all the stardrops? (Did you revisit the statue in the woods and check it again?)

1. Go to %appdata%/StardewValley/Saves and find the folder with your character's name or farm name on it.
  5. You'll find a tag that looks something like this: <mailReceived><string>button_tut_1</string><string>button_tut_2</string>...
  6. Add <string>CF_Mines</string> to the list of tags, so it look something like this: <mailReceived><string>CF_Mines</string><string>button_tut_1</string><string>button_tut_2</string>... (don't mess with any of the other string tags, they don't need to look exactly like this example. The only thing you need to do is insert <string>CF_Mines</string>)
  7. Save and reload your file, the game now recognizes that you received the stardrop from the mines

(Trivia: the reason the label for stardrops has "CF" at the beginning is because the stardrops used to be called "Cosmic Fruit" in early versions of the game)
Thank you so much this fixed it! to clarify ive never played modded and i did check to see if i missed the statue in the woods before going to the forum

biomhmgunz

Newcomer

This didn't work for me, got any other fixes?

lynx

Greenhorn

I have the same problem, however when editing "SaveGameInfo" and saving when I open the game again the file goes back to normal, without this last change.

Any other ideas?

emicampo77

Farmhand
i had the same problem and find this solution on reddit and works for me

First i recommend you make a copy of your save if you have all the stardrops collected you need to edit your save in %appdata% and delete

<string>CF_Spouse</string>

and you need to write <string>CF_Mines</string>

doing this you need to talk to your spouse and she gave you the stardrop and the achievement

lynx

Greenhorn

First i recommend you make a copy of your save if you have all the stardrops collected you need to edit your save in %appdata% and delete

doing this you need to talk to your spouse and she gave you the stardrop and the achievement
For some reason every time I make this change and talk to my spouse she doesn't give it to me, and the file goes back to default.

If you can test I'm grateful, my save is attached

Attachments

emicampo77

Farmhand
i think steam also has a save file but i dont know how this works maybe you should try offline, anyway i try it on your file and i can do it. I upload here the new savegame with all the fruits you only lost one day because i do it and go to bed. I never did the Joja route so i took a little tour, it seems that you like to make money XD im 4 years ahead of you and ive got half the money... also a little advice, dont put a soda machine in your kitchen, its not healthy for the kids XDDD

Edit: i just read your comment again, you dont have to edit SaveGameInfo you have to edit the file with your name and the numbers

Attachments

lynx

Greenhorn
i think steam also has a save file but i dont know how this works maybe you should try offline, anyway i try it on your file and i can do it. I upload here the new savegame with all the fruits you only lost one day because i do it and go to bed. I never did the Joja route so i took a little tour, it seems that you like to make money XD im 4 years ahead of you and ive got half the money... also a little advice, dont put a soda machine in your kitchen, its not healthy for the kids XDDD

Edit: i just read your comment again, you dont have to edit SaveGameInfo you have to edit the file with your name and the numbers
So that was why the edit didn't work, I just edited the right file and it worked, thank you very much helped me a lot.

Now I can continue in the 100% saga XDDD

yoomie

Greenhorn

i tried this and the game crashed on me (copied the save prior so no damage done). did i do something wrong or is there another way to do it?
edit: also i'm playing from steam if that helps

lynx

Greenhorn
i tried this and the game crashed on me (copied the save prior so no damage done). did i do something wrong or is there another way to do it?
edit: also i'm playing from steam if that helps
Close the game, open the file with notepad that has your name plus a lot of numbers, for example in my case: Jmod_259003548. The file for being heavy takes a while to load, so just wait.

yoomie

Greenhorn
Close the game, open the file with notepad that has your name plus a lot of numbers, for example in my case: Jmod_259003548. The file for being heavy takes a while to load, so just wait.
when i open the save file from sdv, the entire app just shuts down (like it isn't on the taskbar anymore).

slinna

Newcomer

I'm having the same issue OP posted above. I'm playing a multiplayer game, and have heard that this issue occurs when the other person in the multiplayer "finds" the Level 100 mine Stardrop. I remember eating the Stardrop, but it does not report that I found it. I can give editing the save file a try, but I just wanted to boost that I had the same issue so it might be a bug!

Maw

Farmhand
I'm having this issue in one of my save files as well. Never used mods at all, or fiddled with my codes in any way. This save file has full energy of 508, all acheivements show unlocked, the only thing that might be considered unusual, maybe, was that I got the "spouse" Stardrop from Krobus, but I kicked him out and married Elliot before finishing Master Angler.

Artistry

Greenhorn

I am on the Nintendo Switch console version of Stardew Valley and I am having the same problem of the Stardrops not being completely collected, yet I know I've gotten all seven since I have the same amount of energy as the picture depicted above. Is there a way I can fix this on the console? I don't play this game on the PC, so I'd appreciate the help! P.S. I've never used mods in videogames, so I'm 1000% sure it's the game and not me forgetting I missed one..