PC [Help] Fixing Leo's broken schedule?

LanternSoul

Newcomer
After Leo's 6-star event moved him to the valley, he was present for one day, during which he hung out with Linus while it rained. After that, he's maintained his Ginger Island schedule every day for a full season, except when he shows up at festivals. In fairness, this is a save with a bunch of mods running, so I removed every single one - and his schedule still hasn't gone back to what it should be after a week of unmodded play. As near as I can tell, for some reason the game is calling his schedule from Stardew Valley\Content\Characters\schedules\Leo.xnb instead of LeoMainland.xnb. Any suggestions for correcting this? I'm happy to muck around with files and even try to create a mod to fix the schedule if that will work.

Given that you had a bunch of mods, your best bet would be to uninstall the game and reinstall to make sure some modified file didn't linger after deleting the mods.

I think Steam offers an option to check file integrity on games but I don't know if it will be the same thing.

imnvs

Local Legend
Given that you had a bunch of mods, your best bet would be to uninstall the game and reinstall to make sure some modified file didn't linger after deleting the mods.

I think Steam offers an option to check file integrity on games but I don't know if it will be the same thing.
While this may work, it may also be a bit in the save file that causes this, which would require figuring out what bit to change. Sadly, I have little experience trying to track these sorts of things down in save files, so I can't be sure which it is. (I'm autistic, not a computer.)

Also, yes, Steam does offer that option, as does GOG, so anywhere you got it for PC, you should be able to verify file integrity.

So, yeah, if a verifying file integrity doesn't work, and an uninstall/reinstall doesn't work... it'll probably be some bit recorded in the save file. Those are easy to fix, when you know where they're at. Someone with more experience with such things may be better to help if that is the case, though.

corrin

Planter
After Leo's 6-star event moved him to the valley, he was present for one day, during which he hung out with Linus while it rained. After that, he's maintained his Ginger Island schedule every day for a full season, except when he shows up at festivals. In fairness, this is a save with a bunch of mods running, so I removed every single one - and his schedule still hasn't gone back to what it should be after a week of unmodded play. As near as I can tell, for some reason the game is calling his schedule from Stardew Valley\Content\Characters\schedules\Leo.xnb instead of LeoMainland.xnb. Any suggestions for correcting this? I'm happy to muck around with files and even try to create a mod to fix the schedule if that will work.
On doing some messing with my own save file and looking through my mod list, I suspect it may be Custom NPC Fixes resetting his default map--and once his default map has been reset, it stays that way even if you remove the mod that did it. If you go into your save, search for <defaultmap>IslandHut</defaultmap> and replace IslandHut with LeoTreeHouse, it may fix it, but if it is Custom NPC Fixes it'll just happen again.