1.6 Update HELP! Collections.

urmomserenity

Greenhorn
This is my first post but since I also struggled to find everything, I wanted to help!
I bolded the names of the new items but included how to find/obtain them in a spoiler. <3

Collections:
Items Shipped (Farm & Forage) -
smoked fish (fish smoker recipe bought from Willy);
moss (found on pine, oak, and maple trees);
mystic syrup (once you obtain foraging mastery you'll get mystic tree seeds; you can put a tapper on mystic trees);
raisins (grapes + dehydrator recipe bought from Pierre);
dried fruit (fruit + dehydrator recipe bought from Pierre);
dried mushrooms (mushrooms+ dehydrator recipe bought from Pierre);
carrot (seeds found in green artifact spots in spring);
summer squash (seeds found in green artifact spots in summer);
broccoli (seeds found in green artifact spots in fall);
powdermelon (seeds found in green artifact spots in winter).
omg I hope I'm not being too aggressive but I literally love you <333. The stardew wiki hasn't updated the shipping and I've been losing my mind LOL T^T, one of my worlds where I was about to reach perfection (I tried a challenge where I tried to reach it as fast as possible) I was so close I just needed the golden clock then when the new update came I went down to 87% T^T. THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU LITERALLY DESERVE EVERYTHING <3333 ^-^ peace and love☮💜
~xoxo serenity💋

AmaraA1

Newcomer
I've been trying to figure these out for hours since the wiki pages aren't fully updated. I'm also confused if juice was replaced or if it just has a new icon because the pic is different and it also moved clam too.

I've been trying to figure these out for hours since the wiki pages aren't fully updated. I'm also confused if juice was replaced or if it just has a new icon because the pic is different and it also moved clam too.
The sprite/design for juice changed so the bottles are different from the wine bottles.