1.6 Update HELP! Collections.

nicodeux

Farmer
Mystic syrup and raisins.

Since you've already shipped dried fruits and mushrooms, you have all the requirements to also ship raisins.

For mystic syrup, you will need to plant, grow and tap a mystic tree.

Last edited:

kswoffk

Cowpoke
Mystic sirup and raisins.

Since you've already shipped dried fruits and mushrooms, you have all the requirements to also ship raisins.

For mystic sirup, you will need to plant, grow and tap a mystic tree.
Oh okay! I already have raisins that I forgot to ship because I gave the first ones to the Junimos lol thank you!

hey how did you get that fish? by that I mean time, season, weather, location. I'm trying to get perfection
That's a smoked fish from the shipping collection (items you've shipped). It shows a smoked carp as an example, but any fish will do for the collection. You can buy the fish smoker blueprint from Willy (10,000 gold), build it, and then place any fish plus one piece of coal inside to smoke it.

stardewkmo

Greenhorn
can someone tell me what all of the new items are please and thanks? ^-^
This is my first post but since I also struggled to find everything, I wanted to help!
I bolded the names of the new items but included how to find/obtain them in a spoiler. <3

Collections:
Items Shipped (Farm & Forage) -
smoked fish (fish smoker recipe bought from Willy);
moss (found on pine, oak, and maple trees);
mystic syrup (once you obtain foraging mastery you'll get mystic tree seeds; you can put a tapper on mystic trees);
raisins (grapes + dehydrator recipe bought from Pierre);
dried fruit (fruit + dehydrator recipe bought from Pierre);
dried mushrooms (mushrooms+ dehydrator recipe bought from Pierre);
carrot (seeds found in green artifact spots in spring);
summer squash (seeds found in green artifact spots in summer);
broccoli (seeds found in green artifact spots in fall);
powdermelon (seeds found in green artifact spots in winter).

kswoffk

Cowpoke
hey how did you get that fish? by that I mean time, season, weather, location. I'm trying to get perfection
It’s a Goby, I got it during winter by the Cindersap forest near the mouse that sells hats. Fish by the waterfall. I think it can be caught any season and any time. I saw others catching it on different seasons.
Smoked fish? I’ve always eaten them raw for in game decades now😂
it’s part of the 1.6 update 😊

Lew Zealand

Helper
Definitely put some tree fertilizer on the mystic tree too as it takes an eternity to grow.
It seems to work like the Mahogany as I planted 5 of them with Tree Fertilizer and they all took a similar but not identical amount of time that was still very long. I chopped one down and got Hardwood. Not too exciting.

ArtifactSpot

Heh nope, never even occurred to me because ??? Simple lack of brain. I only realized I could by reading this thread!

🧠 <—— Missing. If found please return to Farmer Bobbi, FuturePerfect Farm, Pelican Town, Ferngill Republic.
I’d love to help you but I lost my brain years and years ago, probably before it ever fully developed. 🤣