[HELP]An error occurred in the base update loop: FormatException

xl55

Newcomer
Hi! This is my first time posting here, English is not my mother language but I will try to describe as clearly as I could, hope someone can help me with this error!
After adding models called "custom community centre" "community kitchen" and "custom music", something went wrong with my game. Community Kitchen will add a new bundle for cooking, but when I put required items into the bundle, I found I was unable to check other bundles anymore. Clicking other bundle icons resulted nothing. In addition, I was sliding instead of running on the floor after clicking bundle icons. What made it worse was the screen was stuck and not changing with the movement of character, so I could not even leave the community center. A long series of error messages generated after that.
I uninstall these three mods, verified my game files, reinstall all other mods with the latest versions even the game itself, I still cannot click the bundle icon from the inventory button for quick requirement check as long as I chose the same saved record, and this will also lead to errors as follows:

[game] An error occurred in the base update loop: FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.ThrowOverflowOrFormatException(ParsingStatus status, TypeCode type)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(ReadOnlySpan`1 value, NumberStyles styles, NumberFormatInfo info)
at StardewValley.Menus.Bundle..ctor(Int32 bundleIndex, String rawBundleInfo, Boolean[] completedIngredientsList, Point position, String textureName, JunimoNoteMenu menu)
at StardewValley.Menus.JunimoNoteMenu.setUpMenu(Int32 whichArea, Dictionary`2 bundlesComplete)
at StardewValley.Menus.JunimoNoteMenu..ctor(Boolean fromGameMenu, Int32 area, Boolean fromThisMenu)
at StardewValley.Menus.InventoryPage.receiveLeftClick(Int32 x, Int32 y, Boolean playSound)
at StardewValley.Game1.updateActiveMenu(GameTime gameTime)
at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime)
at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate) in SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 1113

I tried modifying the file according to the solution in this link, but it still didn't solve the problem.
I relocated the mod and created a new folder, and the same problem still triggered when I opened the community center on the 5th day of spring.
If anyone has any idea what is going wrong, please please do me a favor. I would REALLY appreciate it!!!

Platform Windows 11
Game version 1.5.6
SMAPI log https://smapi.io/log/9ff124ba147f44f1a34930abd7fecfeb

xl55

Newcomer
Finally I found the conflicting mod:Custom Community Centre
I delete this mod and solve my problem!!