Solved ERROR game: An error occurred in the base update loop: FormatException

Kumomo

Farmhand
Hi! This is my first time posting here, English is not my mother language but I will try to describe as clearly as I could, hope someone can help me with this error!
After adding models called "custom community centre" "community kitchen" and "custom music", something went wrong with my game. Community Kitchen will add a new bundle for cooking, but when I put required items into the bundle, I found I was unable to check other bundles anymore. Clicking other bundle icons resulted nothing. In addition, I was sliding instead of running on the floor after clicking bundle icons. What made it worse was the screen was stuck and not changing with the movement of character, so I could not even leave the community center. A long series of error messages generated after that.
I uninstall these three mods, verified my game files, reinstall all other mods with the latest versions even the game itself, I still cannot click the bundle icon from the inventory button for quick requirement check as long as I chose the same saved record, and this will also lead to errors as follows:

[game] An error occurred in the base update loop: FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.ThrowOverflowOrFormatException(ParsingStatus status, TypeCode type)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(ReadOnlySpan`1 value, NumberStyles styles, NumberFormatInfo info)
at StardewValley.Menus.Bundle..ctor(Int32 bundleIndex, String rawBundleInfo, Boolean[] completedIngredientsList, Point position, String textureName, JunimoNoteMenu menu)
at StardewValley.Menus.JunimoNoteMenu.setUpMenu(Int32 whichArea, Dictionary`2 bundlesComplete)
at StardewValley.Menus.JunimoNoteMenu..ctor(Boolean fromGameMenu, Int32 area, Boolean fromThisMenu)
at StardewValley.Menus.InventoryPage.receiveLeftClick(Int32 x, Int32 y, Boolean playSound)
at StardewValley.Game1.updateActiveMenu(GameTime gameTime)
at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime)
at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate) in SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 1113

If anyone has any idea what is going wrong, please please do me a favor. I would REALLY appreciate it!!!

Platform MacOs
Game version 1.5.6 (build 1.3.37.0)
SMAPI log https://smapi.io/log/d1cd754bd4744c4584de9c38a753c609

Howdy, thanks for the log and extra information. This is a known bug with SMAPI, and mods that modify community center bundles; in non-english languages.

One of the more recent examples:

But, basically you'd want to find your save, and edit it.
The wiki has some good info on finding your saves, and editing them: https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Saves

Per my linked comment; setting the 'lastappliedsavefix' to a value of "30" will reset the bundle to be accessible.

Alternatively, we can remove the extra display names from the bundle data, but it's a bit more tedious.
Also, any other saves with the same error will also need to be fixed like this.

Kumomo

Farmhand
Howdy, thanks for the log and extra information. This is a known bug with SMAPI, and mods that modify community center bundles; in non-english languages.

One of the more recent examples:

But, basically you'd want to find your save, and edit it.
The wiki has some good info on finding your saves, and editing them: https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Saves

Per my linked comment; setting the 'lastappliedsavefix' to a value of "30" will reset the bundle to be accessible.

Alternatively, we can remove the extra display names from the bundle data, but it's a bit more tedious.
Also, any other saves with the same error will also need to be fixed like this.
OMG it works!! I can't thank you enough for helping me!