Happy pics

FairyRing

Farmer
I think all birds have a small evil side to them, that being said I really do love birds though!
Here’s one of my favorite photo sets of our late bird Leelu which wraps up her personality pretty good. (sorry for the poor quality)

View attachment 10154

View attachment 10156

View attachment 10157

View attachment 10158
Awwww sweet! I think the evil has to do with the way they have to give you intense side eye to look at you. My friend's brother's Macaw used to follow him around giving him mad side eye, he hated it. He would run from the bird. I'm pretty sure he was out to get him.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Look, people shouldn't go off on birds just because people fingers look exactly like bird filet mignon. It's like convergent evolution, human and avian destinies forever intertwined by our common ground of tasty digits that resemble cashews. I'll assume that Yoba had some leftover creation macros and just copy n' pasted them onto phalanges and random tree nuts.

Speaking of tree nuts, when it comes to cashews there's very little difference between ripe and wrong:

Last edited:

FairyRing

Farmer
Look, people shouldn't go off on birds just because people fingers look exactly like bird filet mignon. It's like convergent evolution, human and avian destinies forever intertwined by our common ground of tasty digits that resembling cashews. I'll assume that Yoba has some leftover creation macros and just copy n' pasted them onto phalanges and random tree nuts.

Speaking of tree nuts, when it comes to cashews there's very little difference between ripe and wrong:

images.jpeg
LMAO!
Unknown.png
Unknown.jpeg

Shamelessly stolen google search images.