Happy pics

Lew Zealand

Helper
OK y'all not gonna believe this so I'll just post the picture first and then explain it.

babybump.jpg

So I want another small screen on my desk to monitor important stuff while I'm doing far less important stuff on the actual good screen, and thus logically decided that this most important of stuffmonitoring should have a place of honor on my very smallest screen — an 11" MacBook Air. Which I haven't used in more than 2 years because not enuffs stuffs RAM.

So I fetch it from it's place of rest on the bottom of the wire filing rack but when I put it on the desk, it seems to be cosplaying a Weeble. It didn't fall down but definitely had a preference for wobbling, which I didn't recall from 2 years ago. I then notice that while it still has a flatscreen display, it doesn't have a flatscreen keyboard any more, instead having a very dromedary hump.

I gasp! Could it be?

Excitedly, I apologize to the lil' laptop, flip it on its turtle back, and disrobe its undercarriage to examine the wonders of nature.

I think...

I might be wrong...

But I theeeenk.........

It's pregnant!

With twins.

FairyRing

Farmer
OK y'all not gonna believe this so I'll just post the picture first and then explain it.

View attachment 10408

So I want another small screen on my desk to monitor important stuff while I'm doing far less important stuff on the actual good screen, and thus logically decided that this most important of stuffmonitoring should have a place of honor on my very smallest screen — an 11" MacBook Air. Which I haven't used in more than 2 years because not enuffs stuffs RAM.

So I fetch it from it's place of rest on the bottom of the wire filing rack but when I put it on the desk, it seems to be cosplaying a Weeble. It didn't fall down but definitely had a preference for wobbling, which I didn't recall from 2 years ago. I then notice that while it still has a flatscreen display, it doesn't have a flatscreen keyboard any more, instead having a very dromedary hump.

I gasp! Could it be?

Excitedly, I apologize to the lil' laptop, flip it on its turtle back, and disrobe its undercarriage to examine the wonders of nature.

I think...

I might be wrong...

But I theeeenk.........

It's pregnant!

With twins.
Arnold and Danny.