Solved Golden Walnut Count wrong

Shamrock

Newcomer
Hello! I've used the Stardew Checkup as my Golden Walnut count seemed iffy, and it turns out I've found 127 but my count only reads 121. So I need to edit the save file. I've had a look (in Textedit - on a copy) but can't find the count. I'm actually using a Mac but there was no specific prefix for that on the drop down list. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Shamrock

Newcomer
Also, for what it's worth, I think I know what caused the bug. I completed the bone collection in the tent and accidentally skipped the cutscene where the guy gave me the walnuts. It was 6 walnuts and that's how many I am shy so it seems like maybe skipping the animation caused the count not to be updated. I'm not on Twitter so if anyone wants to let ConcernedApe know they can go for it!

Shamrock

Newcomer

Try following those instructions. How many instances of 121 can you find in your text file?

I think ConcernedApe reads the bug reports on this forum as well.
Thank you! Worked a treat. For anyone else looking, the text preceding the number of walnuts found is literally 'goldenWalnutsfound' so it's easy to fix. Took me a while as '121' is also one of the RGB colour values for certain tiles...
Thank you again.