Solved Game wont load up save file? Just boots back to Concerned Ape Screen.

nhamiee

Greenhorn
Hey All,

Just as the title says my game won't load my main save file, however it will load my alt save file. Every time I click on my main save file it boots back to the concerned ape screen. Not sure if its a mod or what because i was able to play just fine until i noticed when i went to sleep the saving screen took forever to save my progress. So i forced closed the game and now it wont load up my save file! Heres smapi log:

verified my game files and still wont load my save file :(

Last edited:

IntoxicHeart

Planter
Hey All,

Just as the title says my game won't load my main save file, however it will load my alt save file. Every time I click on my main save file it boots back to the concerned ape screen. Not sure if its a mod or what because i was able to play just fine until i noticed when i went to sleep the saving screen took forever to save my progress. So i forced closed the game and now it wont load up my save file! Heres smapi log:

verified my game files and still wont load my save file :(
Hello there! ^^

Going to make a quick note of something - you have the smapi installer in your mods folder, so I recommend deleting that folder out of your mods folder. This probably isn’t what is causing the issue you’re experiencing, but it’s something I took quick notice of.

I’m still taking a look into the other errors, as well as your list of mods. One of your mods installed I believe might be an xnb mod (or so it’s appearing? again, I’m still taking a look into the errors and mods), which those aren’t compatible with smapi (if I recollect correctly, it’s been a while since I’ve done this, so I’m still refreshing my memory on things ^^;; ).

Edit;;
Delete the mods below and install the ones from links provided into your mods folder.

- Regular Catcrows; there is a CP version of this mod available (which I believe should work with the recent updates made to the game and mods)

- Mi's and Magimatica Country Furniture; there is a CF version of this mod available

- Heart based dialogue; I haven’t been able to locate this mod as right now (I’m still going to try to search).

- Warm Cozy Fireplaces is an empty folder, so delete that one.

Still taking a look into the other errors with the shirts and uniforms.

Edit 2;;
I am entirely stuck on the shirt errors. I’m probably blind or something, but I cannot figure out what mod that pertains to. It’s probably an ‘oh duh’ thing for me. I apologize. ^^;

Last edited:

nhamiee

Greenhorn
Hello there! ^^

Going to make a quick note of something - you have the smapi installer in your mods folder, so I recommend deleting that folder out of your mods folder. This probably isn’t what is causing the issue you’re experiencing, but it’s something I took quick notice of.

I’m still taking a look into the other errors, as well as your list of mods. One of your mods installed I believe might be an xnb mod (or so it’s appearing? again, I’m still taking a look into the errors and mods), which those aren’t compatible with smapi (if I recollect correctly, it’s been a while since I’ve done this, so I’m still refreshing my memory on things ^^;; ).

Edit;;
Delete the mods below and install the ones from links provided into your mods folder.

- Regular Catcrows; there is a CP version of this mod available (which I believe should work with the recent updates made to the game and mods)

- Mi's and Magimatica Country Furniture; there is a CF version of this mod available

- Heart based dialogue; I haven’t been able to locate this mod as right now (I’m still going to try to search).

- Warm Cozy Fireplaces is an empty folder, so delete that one.

Still taking a look into the other errors with the shirts and uniforms.

Edit 2;;
I am entirely stuck on the shirt errors. I’m probably blind or something, but I cannot figure out what mod that pertains to. It’s probably an ‘oh duh’ thing for me. I apologize. ^^;
hey appreciate the reply, i was able to solve this by going thru smapi back up saves altho i did lose 5 ingame days T-T ty for taking the time to look into this tho but i will update my mods as u suggested above!! not sure why the shirts mods wont load tho...

IntoxicHeart

Planter
hey appreciate the reply, i was able to solve this by going thru smapi back up saves altho i did lose 5 ingame days T-T ty for taking the time to look into this tho but i will update my mods as u suggested above!! not sure why the shirts mods wont load tho...
That’s crappy that you lost those five days. I know the feels on that.

For the shirts mod (which I still cannot seem to figure out what precisely that mod is), try to delete and reinstall it if it’s still giving you the red error. Even though it might not potentially have any major issues on gameplay, and is just a simply clothing mod, it can still end up causing problems. Not always, but it can happen. Best to err on the side of caution. ^^

Cheers and happy gaming!