Windows Game crashes when loading

gammadraconiss

Newcomer
Hi! I have a problem with my game. When I try to load my saved game, it starts loading and then the game closes. I uninstalled and re-installed and it didn't help. And it's also with one specific game, since I've tried opening a different farm and that one loaded succesfully. I played the damage game last night and it was fine, I saved the game and turned off my computer. I've tried reading answers on the same problem but I don't understand how to fix it, can someone help me? This is the error log. For the record, I don't use mods or anything. I bought the game from the microsoft store

Attachments

Hi! I have a problem with my game. When I try to load my saved game, it starts loading and then the game closes. I uninstalled and re-installed and it didn't help. And it's also with one specific game, since I've tried opening a different farm and that one loaded succesfully. I played the damage game last night and it was fine, I saved the game and turned off my computer. I've tried reading answers on the same problem but I don't understand how to fix it, can someone help me? This is the error log. For the record, I don't use mods or anything. I bought the game from the microsoft store
Thanks for the log. Yea, looks like a save error.

The wiki has a guide on using the game's backup save. It'll roll you back a in-game day, but should help: