foliage redone original update/how to fix recolours for the new update?

scarisafairy

Newcomer
Actually, I was working on an unofficial update for this recolor more than a month ago, but since I saw that you all found a solution, I stopped working on it. I don't know, maybe I'll finish it if anyone's interested.
the ones that have been posted don't really work sadly! if you find the time to finish working on it i will loop back in for a download :) thank you

Hi!

I've finished an unofficial update of the foliage redone for 1.6, and since I noticed that there are two versions of this recolor, I've decided to update both of them. ^_^
I recolored the new tilesheets and maps to mach the original, added moss to the trees, added new trees, added blue grass.
If there are any problems with it you can send me a message and I'll try to fix it.

Credits go to DustBeauty, the original creator of this beautiful recolor :hlevel:
And also to Ruevian for one of the trees

Have a wonderful day :love:
___________________________________Stardew Foliage Redone____________________________________________________________________Stardew Foliage Redone - reshade________________________________
Stardew Foliage Redone.png
Stardew Foliage Redone - reshade.png

[CP] Stardew Foliage Redone (unofficial 1.6).zip
[CP] Stardew Foliage Redone - reshade (unofficial 1.6).zip

stqu

Greenhorn
Hi!

I've finished an unofficial update of the foliage redone for 1.6, and since I noticed that there are two versions of this recolor, I've decided to update both of them. ^_^
I recolored the new tilesheets and maps to mach the original, added moss to the trees, added new trees, added blue grass.
If there are any problems with it you can send me a message and I'll try to fix it.

Credits go to DustBeauty, the original creator of this beautiful recolor :hlevel:
And also to Ruevian for one of the trees

Have a wonderful day :love:
___________________________________Stardew Foliage Redone____________________________________________________________________Stardew Foliage Redone - reshade________________________________
View attachment 23796View attachment 23797

[CP] Stardew Foliage Redone (unofficial 1.6).zip
[CP] Stardew Foliage Redone - reshade (unofficial 1.6).zip
Omg thank you so much for this!! :awe: :heart: