foliage redone original update/how to fix recolours for the new update?

scarisafairy

Newcomer
Actually, I was working on an unofficial update for this recolor more than a month ago, but since I saw that you all found a solution, I stopped working on it. I don't know, maybe I'll finish it if anyone's interested.
the ones that have been posted don't really work sadly! if you find the time to finish working on it i will loop back in for a download :) thank you

Hi!

I've finished an unofficial update of the foliage redone for 1.6, and since I noticed that there are two versions of this recolor, I've decided to update both of them. ^_^
I recolored the new tilesheets and maps to mach the original, added moss to the trees, added new trees, added blue grass.
If there are any problems with it you can send me a message and I'll try to fix it.

Credits go to DustBeauty, the original creator of this beautiful recolor :hlevel:
And also to Ruevian for one of the trees

Have a wonderful day :love:
___________________________________Stardew Foliage Redone____________________________________________________________________Stardew Foliage Redone - reshade________________________________
Stardew Foliage Redone.png
Stardew Foliage Redone - reshade.png

[CP] Stardew Foliage Redone (unofficial 1.6).zip
[CP] Stardew Foliage Redone - reshade (unofficial 1.6).zip

stqu

Greenhorn
Hi!

I've finished an unofficial update of the foliage redone for 1.6, and since I noticed that there are two versions of this recolor, I've decided to update both of them. ^_^
I recolored the new tilesheets and maps to mach the original, added moss to the trees, added new trees, added blue grass.
If there are any problems with it you can send me a message and I'll try to fix it.

Credits go to DustBeauty, the original creator of this beautiful recolor :hlevel:

___________________________________Stardew Foliage Redone____________________________________________________________________Stardew Foliage Redone - reshade________________________________
View attachment 23796View attachment 23797

Omg thank you so much for this!! :awe: :heart:

skedaddle

Newcomer
Hi!

Like many others, I made an account to thank you for this! I refused to play until an update was found for this mod. Thank you!! <3

jiyuxuan

Greenhorn
Hi!

thank youuuuuuuu!!!!!!I really love this mod.Without it I even do not want to play this game.

Firefly222

Greenhorn
Hi!

Amazing, thank you so very much!! I can finally play again without missing spots :hlevel:

LilyV

Farmhand
You've done an incredible job getting this to look right again! I don't suppose you'd be interested in creating a version for Rose Colored Glasses? 😅 https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/4369

Hi!

IamYoo

Newcomer
Hi!

I open game and all tree are behind the original tree.
They not replace. :(

Attachments

I open game and all tree are behind the original tree.
They not replace. :(
Oh, I'm so sorry! I probably forgot to mention this, but it's an unofficial update of the map recolor, not foliage only version.
I see that you are using Vibrant Pastoral Recolor. Both this recolour and Foliage Redone replace the same tilesheets (like outdoors and trees), which might be causing the problem.

some

Greenhorn
Hi!

I'm sorry for using a translator.

I'm sorry to bother you. I would like to know if you have any plans to adapt the areas in the 'SVE Desert' images. If not, could someone tell me how I can change the pink areas to match the colors of the Oasis?

I'm sorry to bother you again, but I have another question: every night, some blocks goes missing from the wooden bridge on the beach.Besides that, the ponds in the desert at night also lack blocks.

截屏2024-07-27 03.42.15.png
IMG_6258.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm sorry for using a translator.

I'm sorry to bother you. I would like to know if you have any plans to adapt the areas in the 'SVE Desert' images. If not, could someone tell me how I can change the pink areas to match the colors of the Oasis?

I'm sorry to bother you again, but I have another question: every night, some blocks goes missing from the wooden bridge on the beach.Besides that, the ponds in the desert at night also lack blocks.

View attachment 24192View attachment 24196
In terms of SVE, I didn't add or change anything that was already in recolor, I only updated the vanilla tilesheets, but I can check it and maybe I'll recolor them to mach too.
As for the water, I'm not sure, but I think it might have something to do with the Dynamic Reflections mod you're using. But if the problem is caused by my unofficial update, I can have a look at it and see if I can fix it.

some

Greenhorn
In terms of SVE, I didn't add or change anything that was already in recolor, I only updated the vanilla tilesheets, but I can check it and maybe I'll recolor them to mach too.
As for the water, I'm not sure, but I think it might have something to do with the Dynamic Reflections mod you're using. But if the problem is caused by my unofficial update, I can have a look at it and see if I can fix it.
Thank you very much for your reply.
I will try to cancel that mod, and here are some screenshots of the desert before I cancel it.
IMG_6404.jpeg

Ly_Draac

Farmhand
Hi!

I never comment on forums, but I appreciate you so much that I just had to. I've tried three or four unofficial updates, and yours is the one that finally worked. I even considered downgrading to be able to use an older version. Thank you, you're my hero!!