Fairy Box Recolor Option

With one of the latest patches, the fairy from the Fairy Box Trinket has many colors, but we are currently stuck using whatever one the game gives to us. I would like to be able to recolor the fairy box, perhaps with a dye or something, in order to use the other variants! I am stuck with the green one and after seeing that there were much better variants I became immensely disappointed.

With one of the latest patches, the fairy from the Fairy Box Trinket has many colors, but we are currently stuck using whatever one the game gives to us. I would like to be able to recolor the fairy box, perhaps with a dye or something, in order to use the other variants! I am stuck with the green one and after seeing that there were much better variants I became immensely disappointed.
I never tried... but do we get other fairies possibly when we get another Fairy Box?

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I believe it being tied to multiplayer ID is a bug, if you want you can get other players to join your file and their multiplayer IDs will be different and therefore their fairy will be different, I'm not sure if the fairy colour is expressed when equipping or reforging it though.

Otherwise we can hope it's unintentional and wait for CA to fix it in an upcoming patch

Cealm

Greenhorn
I decided to farm for the fairy style I wanted because I had at least two different ones on my save file.
After many days of farming I learned about this ID relevance and I found it very frustrating.
I guess my ID somehow changed at some point? Maybe with an update?
Rreally hope this gets patched. I don't understand why it can't just be the same as the Frog Egg.