Enter a curse against the user above you

Gridball Pom Queen

Local Legend
I'm a worm now'

You're cursed to feed every cat you see in the next 3 days jelly beans after bowing to it and saying something in turtle language.
Oh thank goodness! I thought that was something else for a second. I definitely see a worm now. 😊

You’re cursed to teach me turtle.
 

Gridball Pom Queen

Local Legend
Like what...? Its an ugly duck worm.

You're cursed to bribe @Slimeglasses with cat shaped jellybeans to teach you. He has turtle roommates.
A very cute duck worm! But the pfp is small and I probably need glasses and don’t have them.

Oh great @Slimeglasses ! Please accept these cat shaped jellybeans as an offering for your turtle knowledge. Show me your ways oh slimy-turtley one!

I wish for glasses!
 

Nonak

Local Legend
A very cute duck worm! But the pfp is small and I probably need glasses and don’t have them.

Oh great @Slimeglasses ! Please accept these cat shaped jellybeans as an offering for your turtle knowledge. Show me your ways oh slimy-turtley one!

I wish for glasses!
It can be both ¯\_ :duck: _/¯
That look cursed. Who cursed the duck?
Granted, but you're cursed to wish for them in a different forum game. Not sure, why, but my jello-beany cats want it that way.
 
It can be both ¯\_ :duck: _/¯
That look cursed. Who cursed the duck?
Granted, but you're cursed to wish for them in a different forum game. Not sure, why, but my jello-beany cats want it that way.
You’re cursed to Drake shwalalala drake swalalala
 
Top