Community Question: Favorite Crop?

Luceat

Planter
To be honest, i'm not a pretty good farmer. I don't plant any seeds oder harvesting many crops.
My whole farm is paved with crystalariums >> Diamonds are my best friends ;)
I only plant coffee in the Gardenhouse.

havok

Greenhorn
I'm new to the game and already found favorites in strawberry, blueberry, and cranberries! All that cash in year 1 has helped get things built around here, so gonna set up in year 2 to really crank them out.

I'm new to the game and already found favorites in strawberry, blueberry, and cranberries! All that cash in year 1 has helped get things built around here, so gonna set up in year 2 to really crank them out.
Wait until you get to plant Ancient Fruit. You'll lose your mind. I always have my greenhouse filled with them. Turn them into wine, and then ferment them in casks. Iridium ancient fruit wine is insanely profitable!

Team pumpkin here
I do love Fall crops, but I also like crops that continue to produce through two seasons like corn and coffee
I think team pumpkin is making me rethink my decision. Lol
Yeah that's why I enjoy ancient fruit. Plus the look of it is fantastic to see in a field.

Beaker

Farmhand
Hello! Jack Of Shades, sage and owner of Trium farms here, asking the all important questions to the community!

So here it is: What's your favorite crop?

Why is it your favorite crop?

Does it bring you happy memories from your past?

Or does it fill your pockets with money to better your farm?

The burning questions, and the answers from you!
Corn :) Why? Here in Los Angeles vendors sell them the kernels in cups, they're called Esquites. They're ridiculously good :) It's the kernels, mayo, powder cheese, powder chili, lime, cheetos :D people getting creative with them :)
Esquites-5-1024x747.jpg

Corn :) Why? Here in Los Angeles vendors sell them the kernels in cups, they're called Esquites. They're ridiculously good :) It's the kernels, mayo, powder cheese, powder chili, lime, cheetos :D people getting creative with them :)
View attachment 918
That sounds amazing! Wish I could've had some when I lived in california. But I lived near the bay, around Oakley and Brentwood. Farthest I went was Oakland and Berkeley. Wanted to go more south.

Last edited: