Xbox 'Co-Op>Online>Join' is blank

LucidStardew

Newcomer
Issue:
When choosing the join functionality, the join window flashes "Connecting to online services" for no longer than a quarter of a second (it took us a dozen tries to read it), then shows the join window with no options in it. The refresh button eventually becomes available after 5 to 10 seconds, but the process repeats upon pressing it.

Steps Taken:
  • Restarted console, modem, and router.
  • Uninstalled and reinstalled game.
  • Forwarded the following ports to the Xbox.
    • TCP: 3074, 53
    • UDP: 88, 3074, 53, 500, 3544, 4500
I'm not sure of what else to try. Any suggestions on how I might get menu options to show up again? Thank you for any assistance you can offer.

Last edited:

Shirelita

Newcomer
Heyy im having the same problem, i also dont know what to do.
Please does someone knows what to do or what is happening?

sackal

Newcomer
Also having the same problem here. I tried multiple of the fixes from the steam co-op troubleshooter and the stardew valley multiplayer troubleshooter and none of that fixed the issue.

Kathleen

Newcomer
I got a weird message while fishing a couple hours ago saying that it was unable to sync and disconnecting. I went to bed to save the game, closed it, then got an "unable to sync" error from steam. Restarted the game anyway and my husband couldn't join. The invite code is no longer available. I tried restarting everything multiple times. Play a different multiplayer game on Steam. All the stuff here: Steam was unable to sync your files [Fixed] (thewindowsclub.com) and this: Windows - [HELP] Steam Cloud not Syncing | Stardew Valley Forums But alas, the same issue.

My husband had just surprised me with an in-game proposal. I was so happy, but now I'm incredibly sad...