Windows [BUG] The Stardew window drifts down and off the screen when I drag it to my other monitor

WheresMyKeys

Newcomer
this video shows whats going on, i can even resize the window and it automatically will go back to this size, shown in this video. the only thing i found was one other person that had the same problem i think and it was recommended to delete the startup_preferences file, which i did, and no such luck happened

Ravness101

Greenhorn
Bit late but I have a solution to this problem.

1. Launch the game on your primary monitor(the one it doesn't scroll down on).

2. Set the game to full screen mode.

3. Press and hold the windows key and shift key on your keyboard, then press left or right arrows on your keyboard(whichever is the direction your second monitor is in relation to your primary monitor)

4. Enjoy playing the game on your second monitor without it scrolling. When you close the game and then re-open it, it will automatically open on the second monitor and not scroll so long as you leave it in full screen mode. If you take it out of full screen mode, it will scroll down again and you'll have to drag it back to the primary monitor and repeat steps 1-3 to fix the issue again.

wenotdoom

Newcomer
Bit late but I have a solution to this problem.

1. Launch the game on your primary monitor(the one it doesn't scroll down on).

2. Set the game to full screen mode.

3. Press and hold the windows key and shift key on your keyboard, then press left or right arrows on your keyboard(whichever is the direction your second monitor is in relation to your primary monitor)

4. Enjoy playing the game on your second monitor without it scrolling. When you close the game and then re-open it, it will automatically open on the second monitor and not scroll so long as you leave it in full screen mode. If you take it out of full screen mode, it will scroll down again and you'll have to drag it back to the primary monitor and repeat steps 1-3 to fix the issue again.
THIS DOES IT! Thank you.