PC [BUG] Stuck in wall bug after Leah six hearts event

dawnyspirits

Newcomer
stardew valley glitch.PNG

I rode my horse into my farm from the bottom entrance and it triggered Leah's six hearts event. After she gave me the statue and the event ended I was stuck in the cliff and couldn't move from it. I couldn't reach my horse, but I could break the wood paths closest to me. I wasn't able to get out and I didn't want to reset my progress for the day, so I just waited until 2am and passed out there.
I'm on year 3 with a completed community center, married with 2 kids, and the house is fully expanded if that means anything.

View attachment 6133
I rode my horse into my farm from the bottom entrance and it triggered Leah's six hearts event. After she gave me the statue and the event ended I was stuck in the cliff and couldn't move from it. I couldn't reach my horse, but I could break the wood paths closest to me. I wasn't able to get out and I didn't want to reset my progress for the day, so I just waited until 2am and passed out there.
I'm on year 3 with a completed community center, married with 2 kids, and the house is fully expanded if that means anything.
I had the same thing happen using the Island Farm. (Windows pc 1.5 version)

Reports of this seem to come up every couple of months for PC specifically, so I guess it hasn't been patched yet. This seems to have something to do with being in motion and/or changing locations when the cut scene happens. It has been reported a few times, so I'd guess they're aware but maybe it isn't a critical fix item. I'd assume that eventually passing out (an irritation to wait for no doubt) frees a player from the wall.

ChickenDip

Newcomer
And this was after Leah's 6-heart event?
Yes, except I was stuck in the position where the horse is in OPs pic. It was Leah's birth in Winter 2. Gave her a gift (poppy muffin), went north to my farm to get more gifts (Working on Qis loved gifts quest). 6-heart event took place, and got stuck.

While stuck, I could place the statue from the event and could take it down,
couldn't move, but I could spin around.