PC [Bug report & Help needed] Unable to unlock the access to the summit and get the Statue of True Perfection with perfection.

Jason98

Farmhand
As the title says, I have achieved 100% completion when checking the cat in Qi's nut room, but I still haven't gotten the Statue of True Perfection and unlock the access to the summit . Besides that, I didn't get the yellow word says that "somewhere, somehow, grandpa is beaming with pride".

There are several players in other forums (China's Baidu Tieba) have the problems too.

Here are the screenshots:

image_667.png image_666.png

And some details:
1. The save was created in 1.4.5 and 100% completion with Joja Community Development Form before update.
2. It's a single player's file without the Wedding Ring recipe.
3. The save has Gold Clock and 3 Obelisks before.
4. I only used one mod to complete the Fector's Challenge in version 1.4.5.
5. When I got 100% completion in 1.5, I hadn't gotten 10 hearts with my 2 children.
6. I don't use any mods or in 1.4.5, but I installed smapi without launching the game from smapi.
7. I hadn't completed every type of Qi's quests when I got 100% completion.

I tried several attempts:
1. Got 10 hearts with my 2 children.
2. Completed other types of Qi's quests which I haven't done before.
3. Uninstalled smapi.
4. Changed the save to cooperation mod and crafted wedding ring.
5. Crafted everything again.

But the problems are still there, nothing changed.

I have uploaded my saves in the attachments, hope that can help with this question.
There are two saves in the zip, the first one is the save before I tried attempts, and the second is the save after attempts.
SHA1: 8C9FE907454CA2426F7B162CEBE729F05EB3FABF

Thanks for your help! : )

Attachments

Last edited:

Jason98

Farmhand
I cannot get the summit unlocked with your save files. I tried in vanilla, then I tried with mods and spawned you 5 more golden walnuts, and still the summit didn't unlock.
Anyway, thanks a lot for your help!
Maybe it's a bug. I have send a message to ConcernedApe on Twitter, hope that he can help me with this issue.
Thanks again!

Starichu

Greenhorn
Are you playing on reduced profits? I have the same problem on two saves and that’s all I can think of.

Fonselot

Farmhand
Hi. I have exactly the same problem than you and posted it in another thread. https://forums.stardewvalley.net/threads/bug-problem-unlocking-the-summit.3711/

I thought it happened because I used the Stardew Valley Expanded mod for a while and their summit would interfere with the Vanilla summit, but maybe there is something else going on. It is really frustrating, I have everything done, and I am just waiting for this to be fixed to get the "prizes". I hope that the next patch will solve this.

Jason98

Farmhand
Hi. I have exactly the same problem than you and posted it in another thread. https://forums.stardewvalley.net/threads/bug-problem-unlocking-the-summit.3711/

I thought it happened because I used the Stardew Valley Expanded mod for a while and their summit would interfere with the Vanilla summit, but maybe there is something else going on. It is really frustrating, I have everything done, and I am just waiting for this to be fixed to get the "prizes". I hope that the next patch will solve this.
I think that these are different bugs. I only used the mod "Prairie King Cheater" which is only related to the minigame part to achieve the "Fector's Challenge" in 1.4.5. This shouldn't affect the summit. :defeated: Anyway, I hope that all these bugs could be noticed and fixed soon by author.

Fonselot

Farmhand
According to the moderator it should be fixed in the next patch. Let's just be patient until then...

Also, I feel a bit relieved that I am not the only one with this problem.

Fonselot

Farmhand
It seems you can't reach perfection right now if you went Joja route. That will be fixed in the next patch. Sorry about that
Hi. I just updated the game to the latest version 1.5.2, but I am still unable to access the summit.

Maybe is it because I played the Stardew Valley Expanded mod with this save file and there is some kind of interference? I tried to acces the summit with and without loading any mod, but that huge boulder is still on the way.

This is my SMAPI log.

Thank you very much.

Attachments

Fonselot

Farmhand
Hello again.

I have also noticed that in the last changelog you state that the players that went through the Joja route can now access Pierre's when it is closed on Wednesdays, but I can't do that either.

I have been thinking, and another possibility is that maybe all this is happening because I didn't get everything through Joja. I unlocked the minecarts by completing the Boiler room bundles, and after that I paid the rest of upgrades through Joja.

Is is possible that this mixed strategy is not contemplated while coding?

Thank you very much.