PC [BUG] Problem unlocking the summit

Fonselot

Farmhand
Good afternoon.

I have just achieved the 100% perfection according to the bear-shaped screen next to Mr. Qi, but I can't access the summit. There is a huge boulder that is impossible to break, and I couldn't activate any cutscene or event. Is it a bug or should I do something else to access this area?

Thank you very much.

Fonselot

Farmhand
Now that I think more about it, I played some time the Stardew Valley Expanded mod with this save file. That mod also has a summit in the same area. Maybe that's the root of the problem?

liquidcat

Staff member
That seems likely, I have seen many reports that were caused by expanded. I would suggest using Expanded again to see if it fixes the issue!

Fonselot

Farmhand
That seems likely, I have seen many reports that were caused by expanded. I would suggest using Expanded again to see if it fixes the issue!
Thank you very much for your suggestion.

I have just reinstalled the Expanded mod and it allows me to access the summit of the Expanded, not the summit of the Vanilla version... Is there any way to fix this in a following patch?

liquidcat

Staff member
I would hope so, while I haven't looked into it myself I would recommend checking expanded discord server or nexus page and ask them about it!