Solved [BUG] Qi fruit cannot grow in the farm during winter

YHP2021

Newcomer
Hello. I played the game today and accepted Qi's crop quest. I got Qi beans and planted in my farm (pelican's town) during winter. One night passed, the crop just disappeared (the quest was not out of time). The description says that Qi beans can be planted all seasons. Is that a bug? Plus, Qi beans grow well on farm in ginger island.

liquidcat

Staff member
The Qi beans can only be grown during Spring, Summer and Autumn. Ginger Island functions similar to greenhouse and you can grow all crops there regardless of season! Hence they can be grown for all seasons on Ginger Island but only three in Valley.

ruzzelljr

Greenhorn
The Qi beans can only be grown during Spring, Summer and Autumn. Ginger Island functions similar to greenhouse and you can grow all crops there regardless of season! Hence they can be grown for all seasons on Ginger Island but only three in Valley.
The Qi Beans say "Can be planted in any season" I would figure the text would state what you said if that is intended. But currently it makes it seem they will work in Winter as well

liquidcat

Staff member
Definitely! The wording can be improved on it (unless there is a bug I am not aware of), I was just explaining why it wasn't working on normal farm!

justdev42

Greenhorn
Came to report the same. I've no problem with it being only on ginger/ spring, summer, fall but tooltip is misleading if that is intended. And if intended kinda surprising it's in the rotation during winter.

liquidcat

Staff member
This has been fixed in version 1.5.2, now you can grow Qi fruit all year long on your farm!