PC [BUG] No invite code

iilightic

Newcomer
Hi! My cousin and I just bought Stardew and we've been playing for the past two days no biggie. Suddenly, we're no longer able to play since he doesn't have the "enter invite code" option. For the record, I play on pc and he plays on a mac. We've done most of the solutions everyone has said to do, but none of it works. We've uninstalled his antivirus, restarted his mac, uninstalled Stardew, turned off his firewall, his mac OS is up to date, and even changed his steam name. (We're also opening Stardew from Steam) So I have no clue how to fix it unless there's some other solution we haven't tried.

iilightic

Newcomer
The same thing happened to me! I have a mac and there hasn't been an invite code option available today :(
I tried to login in with my mac and it doesnt even work either, so definitely something wrong with macs and Stardew, it works perfectly fine on my pc for some reason

MissDandy

Farmer
When the invite code doesn't show for me, my friend and I use "Join LAN Game" with my mac's IP address. I believe this only works if you're in the same house/building and connected to the same internet network, so it might not be helpful.