PS4 [BUG] "Mystery of the Stardrops" trophy not popping

jwoww

Cowpoke
still waiting for this to be fixed.....it makes me irritated because it seems so easy to find and fix.....doesn't anyone care about the console users? <\3

ismycart

Greenhorn
Have you gotten the one in the secret forest? I had not gotten it and it wasn't on the wiki either. That's what got me the achievement.

IZzabe_lle

Newcomer
Hi new to the game on my first play through have gathered all stardrops my last one being the one from Willie for completing the fishing collection but the trophy for the last stardrops is still not popping as of November 2022.

sicadinho91

Newcomer
This issue needs more attention and a fix. I am surprised it has been this long already. I am playing on console (switch) and am unable to get all 7 stardrops. I noticed I gave a gift to my first wife and it gifted the item and gave me the stardrop at the same time. It seemed off but I didn't look into it assuming I had them all, that was the last one I needed. I noticed days later I did not have all 7 but was max hearts with spouse. She never gifted me a stardrop again. Another thing that is odd is that cannoli's eyes are dark and not lit. I know I got his stardrop and I cannot interact with him at all even for another gold sweet gem berry. I divorced remarried and still am unable to get it. I looked up that he is supposed to have red eyes after you gift him.

My energy is 474/474 but I got all star drops something is wrong.

Very discouraging and frustrating when you spent 100's of hours with this goal in mind.

Someone kindly help.

moervv

Cowpoke
Bump. Is there any hope for a fix on console?!
I started a new game on PS5, played again almost 100h and saved the fishing and secret woods Stardrop for the end, so i can experiment with get one or the other first and do stuff between them. Nothing helps, the Trophy just won't pop and i can't get perfection...