PS4 [BUG] "Mystery of the Stardrops" trophy not popping

jayeyem731

Farmhand
Hello! I looked through the threads to see if there was a topic about trophies not popping specifically for the PS4 but didn't find anything, and I think this is the appropriate place to post this. I just found the Elvish Jewelry and donated it to the Museum to complete my collection and get the last Stardrop. However, when I received the Stardrop from Gunther, no trophy popped. I waited to see if it would pop at the end of the day after sleeping (which has worked for me before) and it still didn't pop. Was wondering if there was a way to fix this. I am working on platinuming the game and would really prefer to not have to redo the entire game just to get this trophy. I believe I am on the most recent PS4 version 1.4.4 for a single player game in English. Appreciate any help!

Ereo

Helper
Hm there was a bug on PC where it didn't count the one in the mine.

The fix was to edit the save file. You don't have access to that on PS4, do you?

jayeyem731

Farmhand
Hm there was a bug on PC where it didn't count the one in the mine.

The fix was to edit the save file. You don't have access to that on PS4, do you?
Not as far as I know, no. I'm really hoping the answer is out there somewhere

jayeyem731

Farmhand
Hey so still new here. I tried to find rules about bumping threads in the forum, but didn't find any. Thought I might give this a bump since I didn't get an answer. Let me know if this goes against the forums rules or etiquette or whatnot

jayeyem731

Farmhand
Bumping this again. I see that a couple more people have had this issue since i posted here and it never got answered, so I am hoping that bumping those threads and this one will get an answer on at least one of them. I have well over 100 hours in my playthrough and really don't want to go through all of that again just to get this trophy

jwoww

Cowpoke
having this same problem right now, for some reason it says it's a steam only achievement on the wiki? but my perfection tracker says I don't have them all either even though my energy is maxed out

jayeyem731

Farmhand
Bumping yet again. This issue still has not been solved. Gave it another shot from an old save file I was able to recover where I have the last piece in the museum collection, I get the Stardrop, and then the trophy does not pop. Really hope this gets fixed soon because it has made that save file unplayable for me.

Ares36D

Tiller
I am also having this issue on ps4 last stardrop was the one from the museum. You can't make multiple saves on ps4 so no save to go back to and I'm 100 hours in.

TiffanyNott

Newcomer
Same. I successfully played through on the PS4 before and they all popped. This time, I'm on the beach farm and I used magic bait to catch fish out of season, that's the only thing that I've done differently. Sad.

jayeyem731

Farmhand
Bump. Yeah I don't know what's going on here. I no longer play this on the PS4 because of this issue. Fortunately I still have my Switch version, but I was really looking forward to platinumning this game. I don't think it is possible anymore