PC [BUG] Multiplayer not working on MAC

zacatackk2

Newcomer
Theres no button to insert an invite code, everything was working fine around 20 hours ago and now I only have the LAN option, i have tried multiple solutions and nothing has worked yet
any info on this?

TrinityEnder

Newcomer
I am also experiencing the same issue. My girlfriend and I have been playing Stardew for some time now and just this week we have been having trouble with Stardew only showing the LAN option, anyones help would be great.

philmurray212

Newcomer
I am also experiencing the same issue. My girlfriend and I have been playing Stardew for some time now and just this week we have been having trouble with Stardew only showing the LAN option, anyones help would be great.
It seems there was an update for steam yesterday and it has caused there to be issues with Mac users connecting to windows etc. We will just have to wait fort this to be addressed unfortunately.

Meynar

Newcomer
Also just chiming in here to say we're experiencing the same between windows and a mac. So far been trying most suggested things to no luck. Hope this is something that can be worked out.

Ninetails

Cowpoke
Hey everyone! After looking at multiple threads talking about the PC mac connection issue, I found someone post a workaround that worked for my friend and I! Here it is. I was skeptical since we had already tried everything else, but this seemed to work! Hopefully it help anyone who is as impatient as I am for a fix to this issue.

zacatackk2

Newcomer
Found a good app to play stardew with while this is fixed
Download NVIDIA GeForce NOW
keep in mind it does need a good connection to run smooth
make an account
look up stardew valley
Play (Reminder: you have a play time of 1 hour before you have to re queue again, normally doesnt take long tho)
Hope this helps
:smile:

Last edited:

Maj9183

Cowpoke
I am also having this issue. It did start on Tuesday as it has seemed to for others. I have been connecting online fine for weeks so hopefully they can resolve this soon.

iilightic

Newcomer
Hey guys, I was also having this issue and multiple people told me to use Zerotier One. Sadly it did not work for me and my cousin, BUT we found another solution that works which you can find here. It actually ended up working perfectly for us! I'm not sure how it will be for others but this was the only method that worked.