PC [BUG] Monster Slayer reward not completed even though its completed

Meepy

Cowpoke

As photo shows, my partner already completed the monster slayer quest. But yet in steam achievement its considered not completed as shown via next photo. It didnt register in the Qi's cat perfection as well.

When he completed the last monster "Magma Sprite" it didn't pop up a notification like it normally would when you complete a monster from the board as well.

Odin

Staff member
Do you launch the game through Steam and were you online on Steam when completing those achievements? If not Steam won't have been able to mark them as unlocked.
It didnt register in the Qi's cat perfection as well.
When he completed the last monster "Magma Sprite" it didn't pop up a notification like it normally would when you complete a monster from the board as well.
That is odd. Are you playing with any mods?

Meepy

Cowpoke
Nope i am not playing with any mods, and yes i launch through steam and was online on steam when completing this achievement.

Plop your savefile here real quick and check the monster hunting section (show details). It should either say you have the achievement, or show you the number and type of enemies left to kill to get it.

This way we know if the reported number on the guild is wrong somehow or you did get the number of kills but they didn't register on the perfection tracker.

Meepy

Cowpoke
Untitled.png

As shown. My partner is the one on the right. It shows everything is done. But he's not receiving the achievement. Neither it is registering on Qi's Cat as well..

Makeway

Greenhorn
I’m having the same issue on the switch. Is this just a bug that won’t get solved until an update? I’m trying to unlock the endgame content and am guessing I won’t be able to now?