PC [BUG] Local Multiplayer - Screen off Centre at Stardew Valley Fair/Fishing Game

Gennawr

Greenhorn
Been playing Stardew Valley splitscreen since the new 1.5 update and started a new farm with my boyfriend. During the Stardew Valley Fair, while playing the fishing minigame, the screen is off centre, causing you to only be able to see the left half of the fishing area. This only happens during the minigame, and only for the player, or players, who are currently playing the minigame.

Attachments

MCDForm

Greenhorn
I'm having the same issue.

3-Player couch coop on PC with most recent update (GOG). My fishing screen on the top worked fine and I'm the main player. If either of the other two players (split screen on the bottom) joined the fishing game their screens were cutoff and they could only see half of the pond making it impossible to fish. You could hear the sound of their fishing pole and could also see the timer counting down but could not see anything else.

Neither of the two bottom players attempted the fishing game when the top player was not in it.

Hi, was gonna post about the same bug, both of our screen halves were affected but I (the host) was able to temporarily fix my partner's screen half by pressing "E", same did not apply to my screen when my partner pressed the menu button. Not sure what to do about this. Here is a Screen shot from when I was able to temporarily fix my partners view but not my own.
1609276162318.png

Migz

Newcomer
I've gotten this same issue too. Happens on PC (Steam) version 1.5.1 while playing split-screen co-op with one other player. In my experience, whoever enters the minigame second has their screen shown correctly, while the screen of the person who was playing first gets distorted.

In addition to this, after successfully playing the minigame a few times with the off-kilter screen, the non-host player eventually became locked in the minigame around the 4th try. After getting forced into the distorted screen state, the timer didn't expire at the end of the minigame, and that player wasn't allowed to leave.

wicked2903

Newcomer
I had the same issue, but as an advice for anyone playing this while it isn't fixed... Press up and left alternatively (listen to footsteps to confirm you are walking), you will be able to walk around the pool in a way that you become visible.

I was able to fish much easier that way, only losing a few seconds due to the walking necessary. My partner and I got a stardrop doing that, so it is possible :3