PC [BUG] Game Crashes when in Mines at night

Henry_

Greenhorn
Multiple times now the game has crashed sometime around 1:00 am when in the local mine. After the first time, I essentially replayed the day, but left the mine before midnight and went to sleep early. Everything was fine. The next day I stayed up until 2:00am, but not caving, and the game did not crash. So I think it has something to do with the mine, but that's all I can really say.

Additional Information:
- Each time it happened I started at floor 40. Probably crashed around floor 48ish every time
- I was doing bomb runs
- I'm in my 4th year (Fall)
- Never crashed before this
- Never used mods
- Play on a Mac
- I'm updated to 1.5.1

Thanks for any help!

Odin

Staff member
From your desktop click Go in the menubar (in the top right), then "Go to folder..." at the bottom of that menu. Enter ~/.config/StardewValley/ErrorLogs/. If there are files in the folder that opens, can you upload the most recent one?

Henry_

Greenhorn
From your desktop click Go in the menubar (in the top right), then "Go to folder..." at the bottom of that menu. Enter ~/.config/StardewValley/ErrorLogs/. If there are files in the folder that opens, can you upload the most recent one?
Apologies for the late response and being a bit out of my league here. When I search for the file there is no ErrorLogs folder or anything resembling that. There is only one folder inside the "StardewValley" folder named "Saves", containing a couple SaveGameInfo files and such but that's it.

Odin

Staff member
Apologies for the late response and being a bit out of my league here. When I search for the file there is no ErrorLogs folder or anything resembling that. There is only one folder inside the "StardewValley" folder named "Saves", containing a couple SaveGameInfo files and such but that's it.
That's alright, if there's no folder it means this crash isn't generating any error log. That's ok, it's just helpful when it does. Thanks for checking!