FrogFarmer

Newcomer
Hi,

Long Post so Summary:
Problem: Furniture catalogue disappeared out of house/inventory
Mode: Co-Op hosted by me
Platform: Windows 10
Mods: None

I'm playing Co-Op with my SO and while we're having tons of fun, today we encountered a problem:

I bought the furniture catalogue and the regular catalogue a couple of in game weeks ago, and today I started properly redecorating.
I was done with my house and started putting furniture in my SO's house when the catalogue just disappeared. I didn't notice at first so unfortunately I don't have more details than that: I was using it as normal and then it was just gone.

I don't remember wether or not I'd already placed the furniture catalogue in the house when it disappeared. I had definetly placed the wallpaper catalogue though and that one didn't disappear, still have it.

Since then I've searched the entire farm, all chests, both of our houses, my inventory, the fridges, the chests, the greenhouse and the stable & coop. Nowhere to be found!

Of course it's theoretically possible that I accidentally binned it. Is that something that could have happend?

I have no idea what caused this and would really appreciate any help! It wouldn't be a problem for me to save up some money and buy it again, but I'm scared it will disappear a second time.

Thanks in advance for any replies!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hill Myna

Farmer
Ribbit ribbiit FrogFarmer! Welcome to the forums, it's great to hear that you two are having fun with Stardew.

About your issue though, that's odd. Have you tried looking though any possible Junimo Huts & Mills? It's possible that you might have left it there.

I'm pretty sure it IS possible to bin it, but you probably would've noticed that. Do you play with audio? Because that bin makes a pretty loud sound!

Did it end up behind a building? Did you leave it outside in a storm?

You should also check the Lost & Found box at Lewis'. And if it's not there, then unfortunately I have no idea.

I wouldn't let it scare you off buying a second one, though. Just make sure you have the infrastructure to earn the money a third time.

Hope this helps!