PC [BUG] Fish Not Registering in Collection

I've been playing on one file of Stardew since 2017. I was looking at my fish collection and noticed the crab, lobster, and crayfish does not register as caught. I've tried re-catching them in crabpot; does not register. I tried putting the fish in a fish pond and then fishing them out; does not register. I am pretty sure the only method to catch all three of these fish is from the crabpots, but I may be missing something. Or is my game bugged? I'm hoping there is a fix to this, I really don't want to start a new game I'm so close to 100%. :'(

Are you using mods?

They should register from the crab pots.
Nope, I've never used any mods in Stardew Valley. They just don't register for some reason, now I'm convinced my game is glitched but I've been playing for so long I don't know when or what this problem stems from.

OldIrishLady

Newcomer
Scorpion Carp refuses to register, Non modded PC version playing through XBox game console. I've fished the Scorpion Carp in the desert, won't register, bought one didn't register, started a fish pond, still won't register, fished multiple from the fish pond, still won't register :-(