PC [BUG] Community bundles still crashing

Nyati

Greenhorn
When i click the first community bundle (The one with the junimo language, on day 5) the game crashes, this happens in single player and online, and only with the normal bundles, not the remixed ones
I tried this with and without mods
With mods, the camera freezes and i can move, but yeah, i can't do anything more
Without mods, it freezes for a second and then it closes

ConcernedApe

Creator & Developer
Staff member
can you right click stardew in your library > properties > local files and tell me what the "build ID" at the bottom says

Nyati

Greenhorn
can you right click stardew in your library > properties > local files and tell me what the "build ID" at the bottom says
The one on steam? it says App id, but anyways it's 413150
Or it's the one on the files maybe? then it's 1.3.7881.18823 im sorry, i don't know much about this

Last edited:

Raupeline

Greenhorn
Unfortunately I've got the same problem. First time Community Center and if I want to solve the "rat problem" the game crashes in Vanilla or the screen is stuck with mods.

Build ID is also 1.3.7661.18823

Kyugi

Newcomer
I have the same problem. Maybe the screenshot could help you, it is just an error message from SMAPI, though...

ConcernedApe

Creator & Developer
Staff member
Okay, can you check in properties > updates and let me know what time it shows for the most recent update? Also can everyone in this thread let me know what language and OS you are using?

Kyugi

Newcomer
Okay, can you check in properties > updates and let me know what time it shows for the most recent update? Also can everyone in this thread let me know what language and OS you are using?
most recent update: 22nd December 2020, 11:44 O'clock german time,
language: german

Nyati

Greenhorn
Recent update: 22 December 2020, 8:47 AM Chilean time
Language: Spanish

blurryface

Greenhorn
Same here, without mods

Recent update: 22 December 2020, 18.03

Build ID: 1.3.7660.31827

Last edited:

javiercrcoles

Newcomer
The same thing happens to me, I have tried to install everything again and it keeps crashing when I press the first box of the community center.
I have smapi for 1.5 and only 2 mods.
Lookup Anything and
Chests Anywhere

Recent update: 22 December 2020, 11:23 a.m

Build ID: 413150

If the game works without mods I can remove it since what I want is to play, I don't care about mods

dunno how can i get this one , example :
Build ID: 1.3.7660.31827

Last edited:

ConcernedApe

Creator & Developer
Staff member
Does everyone here have the Lookup Anything mod installed? It seems at least 2 of you do so far, so it might be a common factor

ConcernedApe

Creator & Developer
Staff member
blurryface could you send me your save file? You can find it at %appdata%/StardewValley/Saves and look for the folder with your farm name. Zip the whole folder and attach it here

ConcernedApe

Creator & Developer
Staff member
blurryface I just tried this and it doesn't crash for me. Can you verify that it's still crashing for you, and if so please send me the error log it produces at %appdata%/StardewValley/ErrorLogs

Kyugi

Newcomer
blurryface I just tried this and it doesn't crash for me. Can you verify that it's still crashing for you, and if so please send me the error log it produces at %appdata%/StardewValley/ErrorLogs
I tried it in vanilla aswell, and other then playing with mods, the game crashed, if I start the game via the SMAPI launcher the game doesnt crash, but the game doesnt move the camera and dont get out of the community centre