Solved [BUG] Birdie's quest cutscene bug

frodomochileiro

Greenhorn
Hello everyone! First time ever posting on the forum, hope I'm doing everythying right!

Once Birdie rewards me the recipe and the golden walnuts (after completing her quest by giving her the pirate's necklace), the cutscene just doesn't ends. She finishes talking and then I cannot move or talk or leave the cutscene, no command works.

Hope to hear that someone else had this issue and could fix it.
Thanks!

Does this happen every time? I’m guessing you’ve reset the day and tried but double checking. Tried waiting a different day or other possible variables in case their is a glitch?

frodomochileiro

Greenhorn
Thanks for the reply!

I've tried the same day, the next day, and now several days ahead, in another season, after doing several other stuff on the island and still doesn't work. Do you have some ideas about what other variables should I test?

frodomochileiro

Greenhorn
Problem solved!

After several days I tried again to conclude the quest and got stuck as usual. I pressed all the buttons several times and seems like one of the times I pressed "minus" the cutscene finally ended.

Hope this works with everyone who has this issue. Thanks!

AdlerMPF

Greenhorn
Problem solved!

After several days I tried again to conclude the quest and got stuck as usual. I pressed all the buttons several times and seems like one of the times I pressed "minus" the cutscene finally ended.

Hope this works with everyone who has this issue. Thanks!
I’ve pressed minus button and it worked. Thank you very much.