PC [BUG] 129/130 Golden Walnuts according to the Qi room, but the Parrot has no hints for me.

Undermeow

Greenhorn
Hey all just made an account to post this, don't know if anyone said this before but simply going into my game and typing /recountnuts worked for me. I figured id post it here incase it could help anyone!

xXLuLuXx

Greenhorn
Isn't the parrot in Leo's old house supposed to tell you each day one of the possibilities for where you still have golden walnuts left to find? Any time I click on him now he just squawks and gives no hint. Is this a bug or is he just supposed to not give any hints at some point?

I suspect it is a bug because I believe the game thinks I've found them all, and the count is somehow missing one.

I've checked guides online for all of the golden walnuts and I can definitely confirm I've checked all of the fixed locations.
While I suppose it's technically possible that I haven't gotten all of them from one of the RNG or variable sources such as crops, fishing, & the volcano on Ginger Island, since it's impossible for me to remember how many dropped from every source, I would be very surprised if I had any left.
I've gone for quite a few in-game days of fishing, harvesting, dungeon runs, etc... and haven't had any more golden walnuts drop from those sources in absolutely ages.

What's more, I used the save checker at https://mouseypounds.github.io/stardew-checkup/ and it says the following:

Sarah has found 129 of 130 golden walnuts. (PT: 99.2%)
! Warning: Save lists a count of 129 but we've found markers for 130
  • Collect enough walnuts (10) to earn Leo's trust.
  • Collect enough walnuts (101) to access the secret room.
  • Collect all golden walnuts.

Does this mean that the count is indeed bugged despite the fact that I've exhausted all of the sources, or is something else going on here?
  • Occasionally, the game may miscount the number of Golden Walnuts obtained, leaving the count at 129/130, when all walnuts have actually been found. The workaround is to open a chat window (with ? or T on PC) and enter /recountnuts.
Copy pasted from Stardew Wiki.