Please Read Board Game Shipping Delay

MalWyLyGabe

Greenhorn
I’ve emailed my order number and new shipping address but it’s still showing the old shipping address on the shop app and haven’t received confirmation that it will be sent to new address help 😫
You can try contacting Colito directly on this board by clicking his name in one of the messages he has posted and use drop down to send personal message. He checks the boards pretty often and a personal message maybe more direct considering timing is of the essence.

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
I’ve emailed my order number and new shipping address but it’s still showing the old shipping address on the shop app and haven’t received confirmation that it will be sent to new address help 😫
The shop app may not update unfortunately. When Quartermaster updates your address, they are doing so in their system. I don't think it changes in Shopify. Shoot me another email though through the website and I can verify whether or not it was changed (just give me your order number).

AustNerevar

Greenhorn
I'm sure all of us would've liked to have been able to play this with our family all being home during the holidays, but nobody can take fault for problems like this. We all knew that something like this could happen and I'm just glad the error was caught. I'd rather have to wait for the game than to have it on time but discover it wasn't printed correctly.

To those involved in fulfilling this project, thanks for all that you do!

pennymarryer

Greenhorn
Just wanted to say thank you for the email updates and for staying on top of things! The game arrives when it arrives, and I'm just grateful that it's being produced at all! Thank you thank you thank you, and just keep us updated as you have.

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
Thanks everyone for being so patient!

I sent this as an email but I'm going to paste this update here for anyone who may have missed it:

The Board Game: An Update
This is Cole, the designer, reaching out to give you an update about what is going on (and what has gone on) with the board game.
Regarding the Delay
You may already be aware of the main cause for the delay but if not, here's what happened: we caught a print error that required a fix. I was hoping to be able to ship the games before Christmas but because of the error, that was not possible.

The timeline also extended past what we expected due to other little delays, the holidays impacting production and world-event related supply-chain issues. Every step along the way took longer than we were expecting. But we are so excited to share this game with you, especially with the updates!
What Now?
Now the games are being finalized at the printer in Michigan and about 25% have already arrived at Quartermaster in Florida for fulfillment. They are getting ready to start shipping which will continue as more shipments of games arrive each week.

You'll receive an email with a tracking number when your game ships!
When will my game ship?
Right now it looks like most games will ship in January with a few going out in early February. You will receive a tracking number when this happens.
I have questions!
Please email me through the website with any questions or requests. I'll do my best to take care of you. I appreciate your patience, as I'm handling the emails myself.
Future Updates
If anything changes, I'll send out another email update but please check here also for more frequent posts about progress:
Stardew Valley Forum
Thanks for your patience and understanding while all this gets hammered out.
I sincerely appreciate it!
- Cole

Foxe92

Greenhorn
Wanted to say I never got an email confirmation that it was shipping (and it doesn't show that it's shipped on the Shopify page/Shop app), but my copy was delivered today!

I'm located in Orlando, FL, which is where the Quartermaster return address is as well, so it probably got here faster than most. But just a heads up to be on the lookout for any packages, even if you never received an email!

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
Wanted to say I never got an email confirmation that it was shipping (and it doesn't show that it's shipped on the Shopify page/Shop app), but my copy was delivered today!

I'm located in Orlando, FL, which is where the Quartermaster return address is as well, so it probably got here faster than most. But just a heads up to be on the lookout for any packages, even if you never received an email!
Is it possible the email address you attached to your order is different than the one you mainly use? A few people told me they never received any updates, but when I checked which email I had from them, it was different than the one they were contacted my by. Honest mistake (and sometimes typos) but that would make it so that no tracking number email reaches you. I'm glad you got the game though! :)

Foxe92

Greenhorn
Is it possible the email address you attached to your order is different than the one you mainly use? A few people told me they never received any updates, but when I checked which email I had from them, it was different than the one they were contacted my by. Honest mistake (and sometimes typos) but that would make it so that no tracking number email reaches you. I'm glad you got the game though! :)
As far as I can tell, everything looks right. And I did receive the initial order confirmation as well as those first two update emails from you - just nothing for shipping. So I'm not too sure what the issue would be.
Interestingly, I just noticed the last update email you sent on 1/8 actually got filtered into my gmail spam folder, but I couldn't find anything related to shipping in there.

Either way, I'm just glad I've finally got my hands on it. Super excited to crack it open this weekend!

brianjanderson

Greenhorn
I haven't received a notification that my order has been shipped via Shopify, but I did get a notification from my FedEx Delivery Manager account that a package from "Quartermaster Logistics" in Orlando, FL has been shipped on Jan 11th and should arrive Monday, Jan 17th via FedEx SmartPost. Hopefully its the game! :)

Raphael_Glik

Greenhorn
Hi Cole,
I purchased the game the moment the buy option became available back then in November.
I have not received any confirmation yet about my order being processed and Im getting a little scared?
Are the games shipped by time of purchase or by a different filter?
Just want to make sure everything is in order..

Odin

Staff member
Are the games shipped by time of purchase or by a different filter?
I'm not involved in the process like Cole is, but the board games only just started shipping out last week due to some delays. As of Monday, the shipping company has about a quarter of the orders so far:
Now the games are being finalized at the printer in Michigan and about 25% have already arrived at Quartermaster in Florida for fulfillment. They are getting ready to start shipping which will continue as more shipments of games arrive each week.
I know waiting is tough, but I would try not to worry at this point! You can scroll back through this thread for more details about the delay and how shipping went, just look for messages from Colito.

Raphael_Glik

Greenhorn
I'm not involved in the process like Cole is, but the board games only just started shipping out last week due to some delays. As of Monday, the shipping company has about a quarter of the orders so far:

I know waiting is tough, but I would try not to worry at this point! You can scroll back through this thread for more details about the delay and how shipping went, just look for messages from Colito.
Hi Odin,
I have followed all the updates and read the forum as everything developed.

Even though waiting is tough, I have waited patiently and have not said a word..
I feel for all of you and the trouble that you have went to make everything perfect.
The reason I am feeling worried is only because I have a vague feeling I was fairly early in the order queue, and I have not received any update when a quarter of the recipients have.
I think with the situation of things and the long wait, a personal update / assurance that our orders are still in fact in place is understandable.

Thanks again.

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
Hey Raphael, DM me or email me with your order number (or simply the name it should be under) and I can check the status. Its hard for me to say when each order will ship because the games are flowing in truck loads from printer to fulfillment and *mostly* happening the order the order's were received, but sometimes that may not be the case. But I can double check to make sure all is well! :smile:

internetfloozy

Newcomer
I see most of the discussion is concerning delivery to people who ordered directly from shopify. Are shipments also being sent to stores in this shipment as well (I preordered from a store in Toronto, Canada) or are individual orders the priority first?

maikermon

Farmhand
ectly after the copies are shipped to US customers, so likely in February.
If you can secure a copy in a local store, I'd recommend it and just ping me to cancel your order. It'll be cheaper and while it may take slightly longer to get to you, I don't think it will take much longer than forwarding a copy. Although I'm not 100% sure, I feel like once I send the games to the distributors, that process will go fairly quickly? Ocean freight has been really wild lately so that may impact their timelines.
I just found out that my local board game store in Denmark will receive a copy!! So I sent you an e-mail about the refund, and I hope you still can cancel it! :)