Best ring combos? (Light spoilers)

Comm

Tiller
I currently use slime charmer combined with hot Java (Used Forge), and savage combined with lucky. I would have done burglar but I don't have it. Any thoughts?:cookie:

Last edited:
I play on mobile, so my favorites are iridium band and burglar ring. When the update comes I am looking forward to trying the lucky ring and java ring!

MissDandy

Farmer
I play on mobile, so my favorites are iridium band and burglar ring. When the update comes I am looking forward to trying the lucky ring and java ring!
Iridium band is one that I use even with the update on Switch. It's just all around good, especially when you forge it with other stuff. I can't remember what I forged mine with the first time... but you can forge it with almost anything and it's still great. When you guys get the update it will be fun to play around with.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
my favorite early and midgame setup is a mix of these, usually the former 4:
Burglar
Napalm
Iridium band
Slime charmer
Hot Java
Savage

Late game it's different, I am a player who thinks burglar is useless late game which causes a lot of arguments believe it or not, I have no clue in the world why people would think double monster drops are good late game but they can do whatevery they want. (If anyone thinks this or not, please list your reasons why, it's cool to see other peoples opinions and ideas).
Now I use:
Iridium Luck
Savage Luck

This combo is only really good in the mines and I have spent dozens of hours mastering the Savage ring which I think I can now finally say I am a pro at using (it is super hard to use to it's fullest, if you can it is one of if not the best ring in the game, especially for mining, in my opinion).
Otherwise it's ok but it's just over all nice, the luck is subtly nice in some cases and iridium is just overall good for most places.
I usully just rock this as I never need to change sets for any reason, maybe I might make an iridium band/immunity as a spare for the hard mode mines or the volcano but I haven't run them in ages, there is no reason too and while they are fun I have too much stuff ig and irl to do so.

Ilune

Planter
I usually combine iridium band + slime charm ring and lucky ring + burglar ring. The slime charm ring is GREAT and I try to obtain as fast as I can, and usually I try to arrive to the Skull Cavern with burglar ring and slime charm ring, so I can safetly farm purple slime for iridium ore.