What's Your Ring Combination?

Can you reveal your secrets in more depth? So I have the at home mini forge will that work? Now what weapon and what gems and which enchantments?
I use a dragontooth cutlass to deal absurd crit damage

For that you can use either dragontooth cutlass or dragontooth club.
Rings: 2x combined rings consisting of iridium band + ruby ring
Gem forges and enchantment: 3x aquamarines and bug killer
Food items: Magic rock candy
Combat profession: Scout > Desperado
Innate enchant: 75 crit power. Innate enchants are obtained by enchanting with a dragontooth. Make sure the weapon it lower than level 15 or else you would not be able to enchant it with dragontooth.

We use iridium bands and ruby rings as they increase damage by 10% multiplicatively. Combine them together for a ring that increases damage by 20%. Total is 2x combined ring of iridium band + ruby for 40%
Magic rock candy to add flat 15 damage
Bug killer to double damage to bugs (2x damage)
Desperado to double crit damage (2x damage when crit)
Innate 75 crit power to multiply crit damage by 2.5x

-------------------

Let's use dragontooth cutlass for this and we deal max damage (which is 90 for this weapon) and crit on an armored bug

90 * 1.4 = 126 damage

Since we critted and because dragontooth cutlass naturally has 50 crit power. 126 * (3+50/50) = 504

Then innate crit power is calculated. 504 * (1+75/50) = 1260

Attack buff gets added. Each level adds 3 damage. Since MRC has 5 levels, it adds a flat 15 damage. 1260 + 15 = 1275

Since the monster is an armored bug, bug killer doubles damage. 1275 * 2 = 2550

Finally desperado is calculated. 2550 * 2 = 5100 damage

--------------------

Highest damage on a single hit would be around 7k damage. This is done with triple ruby dragontooth club on a crit and then ring swapping a warrior + lucky ring and another lucky ring with double iridium +ruby rings. The warrior ring adds a flat 30 damage while the lucky rings are there to increase the chance for warrior energy to proc. The chance to deal 7k damage would be very low but you at least can use blessing of fangs to increase your crit chance by an additive 10% chance.

Personally I just run with an iridium band + aquamarine and a aquamarine + burglar most of the time. I use desperado and I like crit swords. A dragontooth cutlass with innate 75 crit power and triple aquamarines would already demolish every single monster in the game by a crit.

Last edited: