Best Place to Find Qi Beans?

Isa730

Rancher
Hey! It's been a week of this quest and I'm only at about 100 Qi Beans... I've been mining, hoeing all the spots I can find, shaking trees, etc. and nothing seems super efficient. It was way better when I cracked open almost 200 geodes, but does anyone know if there's a more efficient way of finding them?

I know you can find them fishing too, but I wasn't sure if it'd be time efficient, even with consumables.

I suggest planting what you have, harvesting and putting all the fruit through the seedmaker. Starting with 100 you will only need to do that a few times to get all 500 fruit.
I completed the quest in about 3 weeks using speed grow, after finding only about 30 beans to start.

Isa730

Rancher
I suggest planting what you have, harvesting and putting all the fruit through the seedmaker. Starting with 100 you will only need to do that a few times to get all 500 fruit.
I completed the quest in about 3 weeks using speed grow, after finding only about 30 beans to start.
This is such a good idea!! I may have wasted some time in-game but I'll try for now and next time I come across the quest, I'll do that first. Thanks! :stardrop:

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I always find the best way is bringing a strong crusader dagger and burglar ring and doing sc runs. Try to prioritize breaking barrels and crates and killing ghosts with the dagger without going too far out of your way. Opening geodes nets a lot of beans and crates and barrels do too. You can get upwards of a hundred a day with this method.