Aside from Stardew Valley, what are you a big fan of?

LRangerR

Local Legend
i played Fable on xbox near release date, and i loved it
To be completely fair, fable failed in a magnificent way. It failed to deliver everything it promised to deliver to its fans, but the public loved it regardless. If you see a general dislike for fable, that's why. I have my own personal reasons for disliking fable, but they're mostly related to the control scheme. The story in fable is top notch and while things could be better, the franchise as a whole remains mostly solid after all these years

I’ve never been a huge video game person (i get overwhelmed very easily), but some that i do enjoy from time to time are Stardew Valley (shocker, huh?), My Time at Portia, Slime Rancher, Harvest Moon, Little Dragon Cafe, and, most recently, Fae Farm.

zMerry

Farmhand
Professor Layton was one of my favourite game series. Loved the amount of detail that went into the music and characters, would pay to be able to experience it all for the first time again.

cygo

Greenhorn
Umineko is my #1 absolute top thing. I also like Castlevania, Animal Crossing, Sprout Valley, DOOM, Minecraft, etc

I have stardew on 3 different platforms. PC, Switch, 2 phones, and want to get a PS4 for it too.

Bawby

Planter
A bit of a variety over the years, so I'll just go with last 5 games played.
No Man's Sky, Fishing Planet, Bladestorm, GTA V, Star Wars Battlefront (PS2).

Lew Zealand

Helper
Stardew Valley, Rocket League, Hogwarts Legacy, Slime Rancher (and 2), Horizon Zero Dawn, Tomb Raider (2013), Minecraft.