1.6 Update A modern farm planner! (Desktop + Mobile)

Rahnee

Farmer
Thank you so much! It is very satisfying how close the save importing is getting. Currently save imports are strictly the main farm map and no other maps (for now)!
I would like save importing to include everywhere as that seems super fun so I shall see how I would like to do it :wchick:

Is the second half of your comment an actual bug? As in if you import your save and then try swap maps it will just keep going back to the farm map instead of where you pick? I can take a look at this! The "15 maps" part is also what is actually inside your farm, all interiors etc. Though I think it might be too ambiguous!
Ohhhhhhh, gotcha! That makes sense! No, from what you said the second part was a misunderstanding on my part on how it worked.

I shall embark on trying out some fun layouts with the new community areas available! 💚
 
Top