zack123 Local Legend Sep 16, 2026 #4,081 “You're the new farmer, aren't you? You seem... no. I'm sure we've never met.”
Gridball Pom Queen Local Legend Sep 16, 2026 #4,082 “These lumps of snow won't form into balls… I think I'm better working in the heat than in the cold.”
“These lumps of snow won't form into balls… I think I'm better working in the heat than in the cold.”
zack123 Local Legend Sep 16, 2026 #4,085 "Say, are you growing any blueberries on your farm? I do enjoy a fresh blueberry."
Kal!! Farmhand Sep 16, 2026 #4,089 zack123 said: Magic Bait View attachment 41270 Click to expand... Thunder Egg :3
Gridball Pom Queen Local Legend Sep 16, 2026 #4,094 “Yesterday I visited Yoba’s Altar to ask for my husband's safe return. I'm trying to stay positive, but it's hard sometimes.”
“Yesterday I visited Yoba’s Altar to ask for my husband's safe return. I'm trying to stay positive, but it's hard sometimes.”
Gridball Pom Queen Local Legend Sep 17, 2026 #4,097 “Please don't tell anyone about me. Humans tend to destroy things they can't understand.”
zack123 Local Legend Sep 17, 2026 #4,098 “Dear Emily, I know you only think of me as a friend. It's my fault. I'm too shy. I'll never have the courage to tell you the truth. That's why I'm writing this letter to myself that I'll certainly crumple up and toss in the corner.”
“Dear Emily, I know you only think of me as a friend. It's my fault. I'm too shy. I'll never have the courage to tell you the truth. That's why I'm writing this letter to myself that I'll certainly crumple up and toss in the corner.”