Standard Farm 100% and beyond: 463+ million g every year

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I’m going bit farther into the rabbit hole. Recently learnt it’s possible to glitch into buildings by using a mini obelisk or exiting a farm building which is covered by the one you want to get into.

This leads to this monstrosity in the making, if you thought the farm was bad before you just wait, now there are fewer than 50-60 tiles not covered by a building or water, hopefully about 125 coops in total which I believe is the most, that’s not even accounting for about 30 silos and the 25 sheds, all in all I’ll have nearly 200 buildings on the farm, definitely nearing the maximum…

Making this work is another pain though, each building has to lead into another while also leaving space for new columns to be entered with the mini obelisk, maneuvering around farm ponds and limitations, etc.

I’ll see you all in another 30~ hours when the (probably) final iteration of this game comes into fruition

Attachments

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Even more progress, probably another 10-15 hours worth, it’s slow building these things, especially with all the other tasks I do at the same time to save the annoyance of doing them all one at a time.

I need to harvest one of my cabins of SoEF for only a short few 750 times to get all the iridium I need for my crystalariums. My feet be running.

Attachments

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
hmmm, I see the beginnings of a stripe-y color scheme. You could make farm building art. In your copious spare time.
I was thinking of making a rainbow, this is sadly just to know which coops are already filled and which are new.

I definitely don’t have copious free time though, I spend too much of my sleeping and eating time to supplement my stardew needs.
Maybe I’m not prioritizing too well

Seemingly unlikely but I thing a very end goal of this farm might be a chest of SoEF. It’s 36 billion more than I planned and ages away but I think it’s something I might chisel away at as time progresses. Wish me luck.
Overall pretty absurd but I’d like to have something super long term.
I hope it goes well! Btw, you're crazy. Good crazy, in my opinion, but crazy. Crazier than me, which is saying something lol

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
The density is really impressive but I understand this is the cost to get such high profit numbers.

You could try to paint your coops roof like a rainbow or some kind of colour gradient! :smile:
Yeah I’m going to do coop pixel? Art!

that’s why I spent so long making them beat and orderly rows and I can’t wait. The first is going to an absolutely marvellous portrait of a friend who was very dissatisfied when I notified him of my plans.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Yeah I’m going to do coop pixel? Art!

that’s why I spent so long making them beat and orderly rows and I can’t wait. The first is going to an absolutely marvellous portrait of a friend who was very dissatisfied when I notified him of my plans.
This might be my favorite post I've seen here recently, I absolutely love this idea and am insanely jealous. And your friend's reaction is just that perfect cherry on the top.

I cannot wait to see this!