Standard Farm 100% and beyond: 463+ million g every year

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Um turns out my special tree that has been along for the ride for the last 45 years got hit by lighting randomly during my last session of gameplay and was reduced to a stump.

Im honestly actually a bit sad as it was so fun to see it as the one visibly stable thing throughout my whole farm evolution.

it luckily spread two other trees and through it’s children (who are now grown and tapped) shall be remembered. I’ll try to keep the sapline alive and kicking even if the original tree is but a memory.

RIP Farm Tree 2020-2023

Farming

Sodbuster
The tile says it all, eventually this will be much better money wise but there are some long term things that need to be gotten to achieve that.
I have a lot of screenshots that show my farm evolve month by month but I am going to hold back on posting those merely because my farm is far from finished and I feel the compilation of photos deserves a bit more cohesiveness and defined begining and a nice closing, even if it isn't the end for the farm.
I completed perfection on 25th of spring year 4 by selling a spring onion which was actually my first perfection I would have gotten it much earlier if not for some things I discussed in another thread.
I am now ending fall of year 4 and moving into winter where I shall begin getting rid of the absolutely unprofitable fields I have that take up so much room and replace them with much more profitable ventures as slowly is happening already some keener eyes might see. (*wink, others who have seen another thread of mine)
View attachment 8533
This farm is nowhere near done yet and I only have made about 120 million which is not near what I want so onwards I go....
I will show more as time progresses and eventually in the not so near nor far future a full compilation of the evolution of my farm and I can show the contents of my sheds which I still need much of if anyone in the comments wants to know.
Good luck,
-Filthy Gorilla
oh my

that is one awesome farm, gg

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Been forever since I updated this but I did manage to reach 10 billion gold which was my previous final goal a couple months ago.

Crystalarium and flamingo progress is good, about 60 chests of the latter, and for the former about 1/3 of the gold is done, only 10% of the stone is done, iridium is complete, and batteries are very close too.

Due to a tight schedule and being burnt out from pc I didn't really play on this farm much over the summer but I'll keep trying to in my free time, nowadays these months are far busier though, and I'm trying to not get burnt out of the game much as I played a LOT of mobile stardew lately (like 150 hours in the last 2-3 months).

I still use that file for most of the content I make on yt which I keep pumping out at its wonderful sub-par quality so I play it quite often, I'm just not grinding like I have been, It does have 1000+ hours in it (Only shows 500 because I may have broken it when I tried to play it on mobile and it didn't even load.........)

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
How do you keep track of the odometer rollovers? Maybe Irv Gordon had some tips about that?
I remember seeing his record.

But I’m just a a simple minded person, I just make sure I’m flat broke to sell, then count what I sold.
I also haven’t technically made 10 billion yet, about 5 billion are still in egg form in chests. I’ve calculated roughly to a margin of about 50 million though so I’m probably good.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I played again after work for the first time on pc in a while. I’m not completely sure why I decided to post this, I just get a rush every time I play this game still and probably will forever. Being able to play so little makes you really value the time you do get.