Standard Farm 100% and beyond: 463+ million g every year

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Really sorry guys, haven't posted in a while.
It's not because I have given up, far from it, I havve just been takign a break from stardew to revitalise my passion for the game, it's just how I play.
Lately I got java minecraft and I've been playing some smps with my friends, it's been fun and that couple with a few smaller indie games and school ending has stopped my stardew ventures as of late.
As stated though, i have far from given up and will probably start playing soon if not near immideately so just wanted to give an update of sorts to you all.
Thanks peeps.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Well, I am finally starting to fill coops I have 9 coops only filled but have the crystalariums ready for another 8 or so, this layout fits 63 with all the needed machines and I think it is the max I am just waiting on the coops to be ready, I have decided to leave some "breeding coops" and leave others just to be built, I will worry abotu the chickens after as it is way easier then.
Here is a screenshot, I will wait on the coops as mindlessly doing stuff is much easier to do if you don't have to use your mind and think about all the facets of your task.
So one at a time, even if it takes longer.

Screenshot (1630).png

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Sooo...
I did a bit of forest renovation, I thought I'd get into decorating and decided this was a great start...
Aydin_6-29-2022_70833639.png

This is a joke for those who didn't get it.
In all actuality, I think I will move some kegs over here to free up space that is more useful, I already have the layout for npc pathing so now all I need to do is move them.
Then the more useful free space can be used for crystalariums or something else.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Here is what each of the cabins will look like, 472 crystalariums per (3.5 sheds) which is nice, they take a while to harvest though.
This doesn't include the basement but rest assured, it is filled with the max easily reachable as well.
Aydin_6-22-2022_77283436.png

Lew Zealand

Helper
Sooo...
I did a bit of forest renovation, I thought I'd get into decorating and decided this was a great start...
View attachment 10554
This is a joke for those who didn't get it.
In all actuality, I think I will move some kegs over here to free up space that is more useful, I already have the layout for npc pathing so now all I need to do is move them.
Then the more useful free space can be used for crystalariums or something else.
Hey, I'm a big enthusiast of Cindersap Meadow because those smug little Trees need to know who's boss and everyone in town needs to keep track of that shifty Wizard and his cauldron full of boiled muskrat gizzards and possum fingers. And they can't very well do my bidding if they're constantly falling under the spell of my main competition there. With those turncoat Trees outta the way everyone can keep tabs on Mr. Wiz and I can keep tabs on them.

But what you have here is the next step in the Cindermon Evolution from breezy clearing to boozy parking lot. With nary a simple pickaxe to a convenient keg, I can grab a bottle Stardew merlot to huck at that old fraud the next time he tries to convince a nearby Abigail that he's anything other than a suspicious cheating deadbeat absentee alimony-dodging barely-mauve mulberry-swishing no-magic Junimo-disregarded hack fraud dad.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Hey, I'm a big enthusiast of Cindersap Meadow because those smug little Trees need to know who's boss and everyone in town needs to keep track of that shifty Wizard and his cauldron full of boiled muskrat gizzards and possum fingers. And they can't very well do my bidding if they're constantly falling under the spell of my main competition there. With those turncoat Trees outta the way everyone can keep tabs on Mr. Wiz and I can keep tabs on them.

But what you have here is the next step in the Cindermon Evolution from breezy clearing to boozy parking lot. With nary a simple pickaxe to a convenient keg, I can grab a bottle Stardew merlot to huck at that old fraud the next time he tries to convince a nearby Abigail that he's anything other than a suspicious cheating deadbeat absentee alimony-dodging barely-mauve mulberry-swishing no-magic Junimo-disregarded hack fraud dad.
It’s like that song line, “Pay paradise to put up a parking lot”
The rest of the valley is to follow too and I can’t wait.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Turns out my "fixed version" was defunct too in more ways than the former
Here is the updated updated farm, I sacrificed 2 coops but it was needed

If you see any problems say please, I need to iron them out early

I think this is as good as it gets though

there are three coops where teh greenhouse is, the software let me place on top of it then not and deleted most of the ones there.
There are 93 coops, 92 golden chicken coops, and 3 barns, so 96 animals = 1152 animals, 20 silos for 4800 hay which means I have to refill the hay every 4 days

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Ok, this was meant to be a little update as I haven't even played once in the last 2 weeks though may be larger as I see I left this thread barren for a little longer than I anticipated...
First off with some hay calculations for the AFK period, it is a lot of hay...
This is also an estimation, most likely on the lower end of things.
Screenshot (1872).png

Oh gosh, I did not expect it to be that large and image.
Next is the farm:
Aydin_8-9-2022_84614946.png

Oh, maybe the size was just because of my new monitor 'cuz this one's the same.
As you can see we have done some major renovating and moving stuff around, adjusting well to the new and improved plan as well as removing my chest array and replacing it with making my previously beautiful chestroom with a nasty amalgamation of what it used to be:

Aydin_8-9-2022_84810475.png

It's going to just be an absolute load of items to sell though I think we need more as if you think about it, for every hay I have to buy I get a singular egg...
So I could have whatever 248 chests which is a bit smaller than two sheds and could swap the contents of the hay and eggs with one another.
I think I may fill my house like the crystalarium cabins with hay chests for simplicity though, makes things easier and more accesible which means faster and better time efficiency.

I have also filled way more of the farm with pathing (the same old don't worry :)...) including a lot more houses though I might save those for a youtube video showcasing every single inside space in the game through a tour...

Anyhow, that's it for today, good day and good luck to all of you, and thanks for sticking around this long too, there's like nearly 4000 views on this post, sheesh!

Here is what each of the cabins will look like, 472 crystalariums per (3.5 sheds) which is nice, they take a while to harvest though.
This doesn't include the basement but rest assured, it is filled with the max easily reachable as well.
View attachment 10567
Are you not going to fill the basements with kegs or are crystlraims more valuable?
Also have you singed on with 4 diffrent accounts using split screen and clamed the statures of perfection

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Are you not going to fill the basements with kegs or are crystlraims more valuable?
Also have you singed on with 4 diffrent accounts using split screen and clamed the statures of perfection
I have not used multiple accounts as I consider it cheating, I got friends on and only for that as it feels a lot better.
I meant the image didn’t include the basement, it is filled with crystalariums though, eventually I plan on filling all of the cabins and house with about 2000 SoEF instead.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I have a question for those willing to answer it.
I am wondering what is the optimal amount of coops to silo ratio to optimize irl time save.
For example, you could have slightly more coops but only enough silos for the coops to be refilled once a day so you are wasting that time getting out of bed and refilling them every day as opposed to slightly less coops but enough to last for say 3 days.
As a baseline, My computer takes pretty much exactly 6 seconds each night to sleep, it takes another 12 each time I wish to refill my silos (including refilling them) though could vary by perhaps 3 seconds depending on amount of hay and if I need to refill my inventory.
At what point does it become less profitable on a irl second to g basis to make more coops?
It doesn't really matter to me as I am also going for the profitable farm but am just wondering, what would be faster?

If anyone wants to dedicate the time to this, you have most of the information you need, if you need anything else ask, though I will do a recap:
6 seconds per night cycle
12 seconds to get out of bed, refill silo and go back to bed (doesn't include sleeping)
All chickens are max hearts with autopetters and coopmaster so are generating approximately 1109g per chicken per day
What ratio and number of coops to silo is the fastest to get to a set amount of g, let's settle upon 100 million.

Thanks in advance if anyone cares to do this, it is greatly appreciated as I am very busy lately.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Also while I am here, I have redesigned the farm to have 2 less coops but 9 more silos which allows for 6 days per feeding interval instead of 4.
Screenshot (39).png

The pathing on the greenhouse just symbolizes the buildings that would go there, one barn, two coops, and three silos.
You are also able to walk from anywhere to anywhere in the farm without the need for teleporting which limits my own human error and just messing up, even if I never take advantage of it.
Also we have nearly passed 60% of the coops needed and so I thought I would share a pic:
Aydin_8-21-2022_67785269.png

This was taken this morning and has changed slightly but only in moving around, nothing extra added.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
0 coops and 0 silos.
I am so grateful, thank you so very much for that thrilling observation, I will use that to my utmost advantage.
:p
Did another sale though for 58 or so million on only eggs and buying some more flamingoes next time I get on.
I've been on a stardew rampage kind of wanting at least the prep done for the farm so I played 1.5 stardew years in the last 3 days, luckily they only take about 5.5 hours a year because of day skipping.
Screenshot (44).png

Also hit year 10 which is crazy.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
400 Million g passed, probably the last milestone before I start the major afk time periods, just to imagine though, took me like 230 hours to get here, and I can get the same cash in 80 minutes.
Screenshot (55).png

Also got 100 Magic Rock Candy:
Screenshot (53).png

And another chest of flamingoes, putting me over 100,000 of them, I've spent more money on flamingoes than 99% of people make in their saves.