Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Wisteria1

Newcomer
- Problem: Trouble interacting with more items. When I click on items, my character walks to and stands in front of them, but won’t compete action.
- iPad 9th gen iOS 16.4.1 and SVD v1.5.6.39.
- Specifics: Issues with clicking on the counters at Marnie’s and Robin’s and getting it to trigger the shop menu. Unable to open chests, pick up eggs, collect mayo or cheese, or add eggs and milk to the cheese/mayo makers. Unable to use the hoe to dig up items- when I click on the worms, my character selects the hoe but does not use it. I am then unable to use the hoe on surrounding dirt. The issue is selective- for example, when foraging winter plants I can pick up all items except a certain flower, even if right next to each other.
- Tried: Saving and exiting, redownloading, restarting device. Sometimes exiting and re entering the building 6-7 times fixes it.
- Occurs with both regular and emergency exits.

Last edited:

CJTNG

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPhone 14 Pro IOS 16.4.1
Details of your issue: MASTER SLINGSHOT doesn’t work at all. You cannot aim with it and this seriously hinders our ability to go deeper down the levels of the skull cavern. The controls I use in-game are the invisible controls with 2 buttons, but I switched to the button visible controls for the video below.
Screenshots/video: https://imgur.com/a/XLRblhc
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? It happens either way no matter how I load up the game. I do load it often from “emergency load”s I guess but I also usually load in from the load game menu. This slingshot problem is big and well known and is always there.
Any other info that might be relevant: you also can’t remove items from the slingshots and same goes for fishing rods (bait and tackle). You have to replace them with other items which is fairly annoying but not as urgent as the above. Thank you foe the game and for taking the time!

Issue: Fishing reeling sound continues playing after fishing is done.

Phone: iPhone XR

Details: I was fishing at the forest river and caught my fish. The feeling sound continued playing after I had caught it, and even after sleeping into the next day, and even into the main menu! This has happened to me multiple times, and not just at the forest river or at that time of day.

Here’s a recording of the aftermath of the issue, (I didn’t get the actual start of it) https://youtu.be/Bmcagye2YQo

Startup: this has happened on both sessions started at 6 am in bed, and came back mid way through sessions.

Other details: happens with and without headphones on.

aofpcc

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPad Pro M1 11 inches 128GB
Details of your issue: The game crashed when I played the game with wireless PS4 controller for a little while. It never happened before until today (25th April 2023). It happened multiple times during mining or walking at home. Usually, press 'O' is open menu, but rarely caused a game crash. Please fix it, I don't usually use iPad screen to play the game.
Screenshots/video: It's too late because everything happens so quick.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?: I loaded game normally (woke up in the bed)
Any other info that might be relevant: The joystick is Sony PlayStation 4 PS4 DualShock 4 Wireless Controller CUH-ZCT1U. I connected it via iPad bluetooth.

AramisPie

Newcomer
Type of Phone: OPPO Find X Lite (Android 11)
Details of the issue: When using the shrine of illusions, the game consistently crashes. I have no updates needed for the app and I am yet to find anyone else that has reported this issue.

Webber

Farmhand
Type of phone: Iphone6s+ IOS
Details of your issue: 1) Resolution is messed up. Things go out of bounds/windows. Everything is either too big or too small.

2) Prairie King controls placement is awful. Trying to move down while trying to shoot is impossible. Sometimes it randomly stops even though im still holding the controller down. Makes the game impossible to finish. It should be made so controls are more responsive and takes less space in some way.

3) Bug where petals don’t move still seems to be not properly fixed. Sometimes petals spawn and stay in a place for few seconds and then they start to spread.

4) Not really a bug i suppose but i don’t know where else to put this. Being able to zoom out on phone causes some windows like fishing minigame to be sometimes too small or too big. It would be amazing if this was fixed so these windows (like the fishing mini game) would automatically adjust itself according to the how zoomed the game is.

Beside that it also let’s you see out of bounds in places where you shouldn’t be causing for spoilers, cheating or black bars around the screen (like the bus location becuase the area is not big enough).

It would be great if for certain locations players wouldn’t be allowed to zoom out certain point so all these issues would be fixed (or something lie that).

5) Some cutscenes don’t play properly or sometimes repeat. Npc’s move but player freezes causing cutscenes to not play properly

So far it happened with morris discount cutscene where player wasn’t moving and with sewer introduction cutscene which played twice (first one played properly but on second one player was not moving)

6) Sometimes fishing rod casting lure sound (sound that plays after casting distance and bait going in water) gets stuck. It only gets fixed when restarting the game.

7) Door sound when npc’s leave/enter a place plays a second earlier. Also im not entierly sure but i think it’s louder than it should be since it’s louder than anythig else.

Screenshots/video:
1) For resolutions issue:
D39EAEA4-E653-414E-96CB-CFA689DBBA05.png

2) For Prairie King:
D989316E-FB7F-4842-A787-CC1E86871C51.png

3) For petals issue:
62A23DE3-7831-4615-9E0F-C01C6186ECF8.png4FBF1A47-DBFD-453F-8EC7-0F01648FD385.png

4) For zoom issue:
69D51205-8910-45D6-A414-A32B8C1E7823.png176B6324-29A5-4F66-9EF3-69304ED74BEA.pngD6BF731D-5026-45AB-8367-2F48FA2A834F.png12FDDCCC-2F26-43ED-BCD5-C98D45253ABC.png

5) Cutscene issue. Don’t have a video for it but yeah…
550E081C-7581-489C-AE39-48909018FA2B.png

Any other info that might be relevant: Generally ios version seems to be a mess and i really hope it would be fixed. Playing this game on phone is amazing please fix the bugs and if possible improve on it.

Im not native speaker and i typed this on phone but it should be understandable. I love this game and i hope these issues will be looked at.

If not going to be fixed honestly i would prefer to at least rollback to 1.4

Last edited:

Yamo chan

Greenhorn
The magnet lure seems to go in the same slot as the bait. When you try to attach the lure it kicks the bait out and I can add a second lure.
iPhone, iOS 16.3.1, App version 1.5.6.39

Nathanjsolomon

Newcomer
Device: iPhone 13 Pro running 16.1.1
Screenshot

BC9A338B-B608-435C-8E80-C46FA7AA6702.png

Issue Description: the hand icon will not disappear from my house after completing the tutorial section of the game. It has been there since I started my new farm. Game restarts, sleeping, etc. have had no effect.

Dionysus7704

Greenhorn
5th generation iPad, iPadOS 16.3.1
problem: sometimes when i fish the reeling sound continues even after I stop fishing. It even continues if I exit to the main menu. If I close the game and re open it goes away.

Device: iPad Air

So I just downladed Stardew for my iPad because I loved playing it so much on pc. I just started my farm, I bluetoothed my controller to my iPad so it would be easier to play. My issue is that when I go to process my geodes at Clints, the game crashes. I checked to make sure if the problem was caused by my controller, and its not.

Persephone_713

Newcomer
Hey everyone!

The 1.5 update is out on mobile devices now, so we can start collecting reports of any potential problems. If you encounter any issue in this update, please post below and give as much information as you can. Below is a form you can use to report your bug, and then we have the game updates listed to show the fixed bugs and to show you which version of the game you may be on if you're having certain issues.

NOTE: please make sure you have the latest update before posting your report... your issue may already be fixed. To check the version of your game, press the '?' on the title screen of your game and go to the lower left corner.

We'll be redirecting mobile 1.5 related posts to this thread to try to keep it all in one place. Thank you!
Do not click the "reply" OR the "report" buttons on this message! Make a post with your bug report by typing at the bottom of this page.

:silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar:

Bug Report Form
Please use this form to report your bug. The more information you can provide, the more it'll help us!

:silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar:

Game Updates
NOTE: The updates "roll out", which means that only a small % of players (randomly chosen) will have it at first, which ramp up afterwards. If you don't yet have these updates, you will, so please be patient!

1/7 6:30 PM PST: 1.5.6.32
-Fixed crash involving children
-Auto-grabber inventories now function properly
-Fixed toolbar being stuck when using toolbar padding
-Fixed Junimos not depositing their harvests into the hut
-Virtual buttons no longer draw during intro
-Horse is now easier to dismount
-Foraging while on a horse is now re-enabled
-Fixed issue where you could get stuck outside the map if you dismounted a horse
-Fixed inability to tap geodes onto Clint's anvil
-Increased size of Korean text
-Added Chinese language back into the game

1/8 8:00PM PST: 1.5.6.33
-Fixed crash if you "emergency load" and have junimo huts
-Fixed issue where NPC's were found in strange places, and walking where they aren't supposed to
-Fixed issue where the horse was missing after an emergency load
-Fixed issue where shipping bin deposits would be lost after an emergency load
-Fixed animals getting stuck outside and becoming upset
-Fixed issue where cursors were showing up in menus
-Fixed inability to advance text during the "Solarian Chronicles" event
-Fixed issue where auto-grabbers were erroneously showing as "full"
-Restored the missing starter quest
-Tapping on supply crates now auto-selects an appropriate tool
-Fixed pathfinding issue with the secret fishing spot in the Beach Farm
-"Add items to stacks" button added to chests

1/9: 1.5.6.34
-Fixed two invisible buttons control scheme not working.
-Fixed player freezing after tapping a horse while using a tool.
-Fixed closing a menu which contains a stardrop adding it to your inventory instead of consuming it.
-Fixed some museum rewards not removed when collected.

1/10 10:25PM PST: 1.5.6.35
-You can no longer auto attack in the slime hutch unless you have a weapon selected
-You can now place furniture on top of rugs
-Fixed disappearing weapon upon unforging
-Fix for inability to leave festivals using tap-to-move
-Actually fixes the missing horse after emergency load
-Actually fixes the missing shipping bin deposits after emergency load
-Potentially fixed a few strange crashes

1/12 10:17 PM PST: 1.5.6.36
-Fixes a crash at the end of the night if you used a mini shipping bin while having a special order quest active
-Fixes a dupe glitch and an item loss glitch
-Added some missing Chinese translations
-Stopped the extended fish family and the pina colada from showing up in the collections tab
-Fixed a crash in the Android storage migration code
-Fix for gamepads closing out dialog menus instead of finishing text
-Fixes a crash that can happen if you're using a gamepad in an inventory menu
-UI/scaling improvements on some iOS devices

1/17 11:25 PM PST: 1.5.6.37
-Fixes issues where the profession chooser would keep showing up each night
-Fixes extra hp that may have been gained by the profession chooser bug
-Fixes issue where you couldn't donate to special orders on high resolution
-Fixes weirdness with the mill inventory
-Makes pathfinding to parrot express platforms smarter
-Fixed incorrect names and icons for journal scraps in the collections tab

2/20 2:24 PM PST: 1.5.6.39
- Fixed issue where you couldn't listen to a podcast or music while playing
- Added toggle for flash effects
- Added advanced crafting info option
- Improvements to sizing on tablet devices
- Gamepad support improvements
- Added bigger tooltip fonts option
- Fixed bug where you couldn't select options in Solarion Chronicles
- Fixed a bug where you could lose items in a menu
- Fixed issue where you could potentially donate to the museum but not receive credit for the donation
- Fixed visual issue with mine level numbers
- Fixed dupe issue with lost and found bin
- Fixed issue where you couldn't tap on items directly behind a shipping bin
- A bunch of crash bug fixes

I cannot place an item (like artifacts or gems) on a table, whether it's outside or inside the house at the farm.

Joceldust

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPhone XR
Details of your bug: Magnet rings won't work after forging two rings together one time. I believe they worked before. Even after crafting a new iridium band the magnet doesn't work anymore. Regular magnet rings and any ring with magnetism the feature does not work.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?: I've consistently had the issue from loading either way. I don't know which way I loaded the first time it happened because I didn't notice right away.
Any other info that might be relevant: like I said I think the bug has something to do with the forge. I'm not certain though.

NickTheFarmer

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPhone XR
Details of your bug: Magnet rings won't work after forging two rings together one time. I believe they worked before. Even after crafting a new iridium band the magnet doesn't work anymore. Regular magnet rings and any ring with magnetism the feature does not work.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?: I've consistently had the issue from loading either way. I don't know which way I loaded the first time it happened because I didn't notice right away.
Any other info that might be relevant: like I said I think the bug has something to do with the forge. I'm not certain though.
I have the EXACT same problem with you, Joceldust.
I play SV on iPad Pro. A few days ago, after I forged(combined) 2 rings together, all magnetism stop working for me. All rings and all food with magnetism effect stop working. Even if the screen shows there’s a magnetic buff, it doesn’t actually work. I suspect it has something to do with forging and combined rings as well.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
@Magically Clueless , do you know if there will be any future patches for mobile someday?
they're not as common anymore since most of the major issues were fixed, but there will still be bug fix updates that hopefully address the remaining issues that have been reported. while there is a team helping out with mobile, right now CA is focusing on 1.6 (keeping in mind that he worked a lot on 1.5 for mobile)