Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

ShyViolet81

Newcomer
Type of phone: Samsung galaxy s22
Details of your issue: sill unable to enter the cellar. Also the sewing machine kicks items out and will not hold items to make anything.
Screenshots/video: (highly encouraged)
I have loaded this game from the emergency screen and loaf menu

Obfuscate

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPad, iOS 16.3.1
Details of your issue: Intermittent issue - Sometimes, when fishing at any location, the reel sound will continue outside of the fishing screen. The sound will only stop when you “save backup“, completely quit the app, reopen, open the save file, and start from your last save. Issue will persist if you select initial option to resume where you left off without opening the save file directly.
Screenshots/video: n/a
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? n/a
Any other info that might be relevant: I am not able to intentionally reproduce bug.

Richard.mc112

Newcomer
Unable to collect eggs in coop.
Playing on Samsung TabA. First game I have played. Am unable to pick up eggs on bottom left side of coop. A line of unpickupable eggs is developing, which makes it difficult to get in and out coop. May eventually be blocked out or stuck inside.
Please fix as I was enjoying running the coop.

Obfuscate

Newcomer
Details of your issue: Selecting “Swap to previous save” from a currently open game will result in starting the previous day (I.e. if you select while on day 5, it will resume at beginning of day 4). If you go to your save file from the main screen, it will display the previous day (I.e. day 4), but if you restore from where you previously left off, it will resume on the current day (I.e. day 5) if you did a “Save backup” from that day. Otherwise, you lose the current day’s progress and have to resume from the previous day.
Screenshots/video: n/a

dorito800

Newcomer
Screenshot_2023-04-15-23-00-07-645_com.zane.stardewvalley.jpg
I am using Poco F3, with Android 13.
My issue is the fishing UI, it will not adjust to the zoom in. And if it is zoomed out then it becomes too small. This happens everywhere I fish.
In version 1.4, the fishing game would adjust it's size appropriately when zoomed in or out, so I thought I should report it.

Anyname Youwish

Greenhorn
ipad air2

game periodically (every five to ten or so days) fails to complete saving on going to bed, to the point where i now always backup before going to sleep. however, ive also noticed backup not working as well, restore took me to the beginning of the day rather than the end.

monekineko

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy S21+, Android version 13

Details of your issue:
Sewing machine will not accept cloth or materials, when dragging them into their slots they just bounce back into inventory.

This happens both on Load Game and emergency load, doesn't work at sewing machine in my house or the one in Emily's house.

Thank you!

lutris

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iphone 13 pro and iphone 11
Details of your issue: intermittent - fishing sound (reeling in) continues sometimes after we’ve stopped fishing. force closing and restarting the game fixes the issue temporarily.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Loading from Load Game menu always.
Any other info that might be relevant: happens on multiple devices.

Obfuscate

Newcomer
Details of your issue: Can’t seem to remove bait or tackle from a rod. (Not sure if this is a bug or a feature request, but you can apparently do it on desktop)

daydreamer_am

Greenhorn
Type of device: iPad Pro iPadOS 16.4.1
Issue: Hi I’ve been experiencing a bug where I can’t open Marnie’s shop window by tapping on her register, nothing comes up but some of the time it does, it’s like the button is too small but I really don’t know. I’m not in an emergency save when this happens, just woke up in bed, haven’t left the app.
Edit: it happens to the other stores too but it depends, carpenters shop and Harvey’s clinic have it as bad as Marnie’s and sometimes leaving it until the next day works but other times it doesn‘t

Last edited:

PerleyGates

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Google Pixel 6, Android 13
Details of your issue: Item Recovery Service item cost is multiplied twice - each item costs what the entire stack should cost.
Screenshots/video: attached
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? It was loaded through the Load menu

Attachments

Sayco

Newcomer
Samsung Galaxy A12, when I try to use the shrine of illusions to change my nickname or skin when I press yes to apply changes my game crashes and closes the second I do it

Spunknutt

Farmhand
Phone: IPhone 13 Pro
Controller: 8bitdo SF30 Pro (not sure if relevant)
Version: 1.5.6.39
Bug: Starting a new game with the controller will cause game to crash but touch control works fine for this. Same crash for using the controller to make Clint break geodes. Controller works fine with everything else as far as I’m aware.

ChillyKitty

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPad 8th Gen. 16.3.1
Details of your issue: random black screen, just happened twice on same save file. First time (today, it has happened before) I was walking across the farm. I may have been holding an item. The game just went to a black screen (but energy bar showed). I closed and reloaded the game by selecting to start where I left off from. The effects from pepper poppers and triple shot espresso that were there before had vanished but everything else was ok. Second time I had just made food, exited that part of the gameplay, and it went to black screen again. It didn’t give me the option to start from where I left off so started the day again (it was only 20 minutes in).
Screenshots/video: screenshot attached
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? First time it was through the load game menu, second time it was an emergency load (slept and it happened on the 2nd day of playing)
Any other info that might be relevant: further minor issues 1) the size of the toolbar (I have it horizontal) is quite large every time I load the game, even though the invisible button setting is at 95. I sort it by changing it and putting it back to 95. And 2) some times a machine/watering a plant/petting an animal won’t work (ie allow interaction) unless I zoom in and out a bit first, which is odd. Makes it difficult in combat when my sword won’t interact with an enemy. and 3) the game makes a brief glitch noise when I transition areas (eg from farm to bus stop, or kitchen to cellar). I play with music off sometimes, and it’s almost like the music plays for a split second.
146AB750-D3DF-4339-93B8-8755D37E0D25.png

MiYuri

Newcomer
My phone is a moto g8 power.

would like to report a bug in the game because sometimes my items disappear by doubling when I select them from the chest (for example if I had three oranges and I only wanted to take oneThey disappeared, leaving me another orange apart from the one I selected) Another error that occurs to me is when I want to change the appearance of my character in my current game, since when I go with the magician and go down to the basement, when im pays the 500g my game close. Sorry for my bad English. I have the most current version for Android.
Since I can't directly upload the video, I'll leave a link.

Last edited:

Umbargrey

Newcomer
Type of phone: Galaxy XCover 5 (android version 13)
Details of your issue:
I'm experiencing the same issues as expe in post #15 as his video shows. Some black lines (with moving colours such as green and purple) appear during northern river/lake tile movement. Other lines are permanently appearing in lakes/rivers/ponds. See screenshot 1&2. These lines seems to always appear, even when I move between areas, restart the game or make a new save file with a new character.

Edit: There also seems to be lines at:
-The wizard's cualdron.
-On the wall in willy's fish shop.
-On the water outside the spa house
-Below the dog in Alex cutscene
-On the road and the minecart by the road
Screenshots/video:
Screenshot_20230422_013327.jpg

Screenshot 1: constant black lines appear in water. For example bellow the underwater plant.
Screenshot_20230422_013255.jpg

Screenshot 2: black lines appear on the tiles north of the lake/pond during these tiles periodic "movement".

Edit:
Screenshot_20230423_122602.jpg

Lines att the wizard's cualdron.
Screenshot_20230424_184357.jpg

Purple lines on the wall.
Screenshot_20230423_230853.jpg

Line in spa house water, below the "waterfall".
Screenshot_20230426_131453.jpg

Line below the dog during Alex cutscene.
Screenshot_20230426_143728.jpg
Screenshot_20230426_143750.jpg

Lines on the road as well as on the minecart.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?
These lines appear no matter if I load the game from mid-day or from the start of a new day.

Last edited:

keten keçe

Newcomer
phone: Redmi note 10

problem:
My game is stuck as in the photo. I can't see my character and I can't move, I can only zoom in and out.
Screenshot_2023-04-22-20-59-47-211_com.chucklefish.stardewvalley.jpg
Screenshot_2023-04-22-20-59-43-711_com.chucklefish.stardewvalley.jpg

riverstyx

Newcomer
I’ve been playing on my iphone 13 pro for awhile and this has never happened, i was playing earlier today and i was on day 26 of summer when the game randomly closed out and when i reopened it said day 25, i tried resetting my phone and checking for updates but it didn’t work and the game keeps closing when i try to load my game and will show my house for a second. When i open it and dont press load game its perfectly normal

Attachments

annalierou

Newcomer
Ei pessoal!

A atualização 1.5 já está disponível para dispositivos móveis, então podemos começar a coletar relatórios de possíveis problemas. Se você encontrar algum problema nesta atualização, poste abaixo e forneça o máximo de informações possível. Abaixo está um formulário que você pode usar para relatar seu bug e, em seguida, temos as atualizações do jogo listadas para mostrar os bugs corrigidos e para mostrar em qual versão do jogo você pode estar tendo certos problemas.

OBSERVAÇÃO: certifique-se de ter a atualização mais recente antes de postar seu relatório... seu problema pode já estar corrigido. Para verificar a versão do seu jogo, pressione o botão '?' na tela de título do seu jogo e vá para o canto inferior esquerdo.

Estaremos redirecionando postagens relacionadas ao mobile 1.5 para este tópico para tentar manter tudo em um só lugar. Obrigado!
Não clique nos botões "responder" OU "relatar" nesta mensagem! Faça uma postagem com seu relatório de bug digitando na parte inferior desta página.

:estrela de prata::estrela de Ouro: :iristar::estrela de prata::estrela de Ouro: :iristar::estrela de prata::estrela de Ouro: :iristar::estrela de prata::estrela de Ouro: :iristar::estrela de prata::estrela de Ouro: :iristar::estrela de prata::estrela de ouro::iristar:

Formulário de relatório de bug
Por favor, use este formulário para relatar seu bug. Quanto mais informações você fornecer, mais elas nos ajudarão!

:estrela de prata::estrela de Ouro: :iristar::estrela de prata::estrela de Ouro: :iristar::estrela de prata::estrela de Ouro: :iristar::estrela de prata::estrela de Ouro: :iristar::estrela de prata::estrela de Ouro: :iristar::estrela de prata::estrela de ouro::iristar:

Atualizações do jogo
NOTA: As atualizações "roll out", o que significa que apenas uma pequena porcentagem de jogadores (escolhidos aleatoriamente) terão no início, que aumentam depois. Se você ainda não tem essas atualizações, terá , então, por favor, seja paciente!

07/01 18:30 PST: 1.5.6.32
- Corrigido acidente envolvendo crianças
-Inventários de captura automática agora funcionam corretamente
-Corrigida a barra de ferramentas travada ao usar o preenchimento da barra de ferramentas
-Corrigido Junimos não depositando suas colheitas na cabana
-Botões virtuais não são mais desenhados durante a introdução
-O cavalo agora é mais fácil de desmontar
-Procurar enquanto estiver a cavalo agora é reativado
- Corrigido o problema em que você poderia ficar preso fora do mapa se desmontasse um cavalo
- Corrigida incapacidade de tocar geodos na bigorna de Clint
-Aumento do tamanho do texto coreano
-Adicionado idioma chinês de volta ao jogo

1/8 20:00 PST: 1.5.6.33
- Corrigida falha se você "carregar emergência" e tiver cabanas junimo
-Corrigido o problema em que os NPCs eram encontrados em lugares estranhos e andando onde não deveriam
- Corrigido problema em que o cavalo estava faltando após uma carga de emergência
-Corrigido o problema em que os depósitos do compartimento de remessa eram perdidos após uma carga de emergência
- Corrigidos animais ficando presos do lado de fora e ficando chateados
-Corrigido o problema em que os cursores apareciam nos menus
- Corrigida a incapacidade de avançar o texto durante o evento "Solarian Chronicles"
- Corrigido o problema em que os captadores automáticos eram exibidos erroneamente como "cheios"
-Restaurou a missão inicial ausente
-Tocar em caixas de suprimentos agora seleciona automaticamente uma ferramenta térmica
- Corrigido o problema de descoberta de caminho com o local de pesca secreta na Fazenda da Praia
- Botão "Adicionar itens às pilhas" adicionado aos baús

1/9: 1.5.6.34
-Corrigido esquema de controle de dois botões invisíveis não funcionando.
- Corrigido o congelamento do jogador após tocar em um cavalo enquanto usava uma ferramenta.
-Corrigido o fechamento de um menu que contém um stardrop adicionando-o ao seu inventário em vez de consumi-lo.
-Corrigido algumas recompensas do museu não removidas quando coletadas.

1/10 22:25 PST: 1.5.6.35