Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

d4r3bb

Greenhorn
I don't know if it's a mistake exactly, since unfortunately I'm one of those who can't afford to pay for the game and pirate it. well, more than an error, it is something that I would like to see corrected, Since it gives a lot of benefit to the player in exchange for no effort, it is the option to recover the forgotten things in the event From the fair, which is in the house of Mayor Lewis, the box to recover has the error of not eliminating the option to take the objects after having already collected them which duplicates, And Although sorting the inventory clears up the duplicate, if the inventory isn't sorted it allows you to sell things and make a lot of money.

jinoraz

Newcomer
Type of phone: Galaxy A52s
Details of your issue: Pretty massive bug that started happening literally today. I don't know what changed... Basically my weapons deal 1 damage, all of them, including the galaxy sword. I can up it to 15-20 using iridium bands, but it's still a pain to go through the skull cavern and ginger island like this... I got rid of both my iridium bands and my galaxy sword, bought/crafted new ones and the problem still persists.
Screenshots/video: Attached
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? I've saved multiple times by sleeping and the problem still persists
Any other info that might be relevant: Magnetism from the rings also isn't working 100%

Screenshot 1: my menu, as you can see, galaxy sword + iridium bands

Another small bug here is that I have an orange cat as my farm pet, not a dog

Screenshot 2: here, using both iridium bands, I can deal 15-30 damage using the galaxy sword, which should give me between 60-80

Screenshot 3: removing both bands means that I only deal between 1-15 damage

This issue has left the game basically unplayable 😔

Attachments

jinoraz

Newcomer
I have a Samsung and none of my rings or swords are working.. the tools and magnetism do not work at all... Oh and my coffee machine just disappeared too... Woke up in my bed and it started today... Thanks for your help
I'm having this same issue, did you manage to fix it?

Poison_Dart

Newcomer
Device - Galaxy Tab A7
Issue 1 - unable to use the two chests my sprite is between at all, no matter what angle I'm at, they won't open. the signs don't make a difference, and neither does restating/saving the day or rebooting the app.
Issue 2 - when more than 10 crops are ready to be harvested in the greenhouse, a few can't be harvested. I have to save to the next day and restart the app to collect them.

Attachments

ashe

Newcomer
Phone: Google Pixel 6 Pro, Android

Issue details: the inventory toolbar does not work with a wireless controller connected (PS4) as the inventory only sorts through the first 12 spots before repeating at slot 1, making getting anything from the other 2 rows of the backpack impossible and the game unplayable. I understand that the recent update improved gamepad function but it is still unfortunately not resolved.

Thanks!

ReneeChanlin

Cowpoke
Type of mobile device: IPad Air 3. Generation
Version of game: 1.5.6.35
Issue: When under attack by any kind of monster (with auto - attack enabled and a weapon selected) occasionally the auto-attack function doesn’t engage leading to the character being killed as disengagement isn’t possible. I tried a variety of weapons (swords & hammers) and the choice of weapon has no impact on this.
ln addition the auto-attack is sometimes slow (monster attacks without any or delayed reaction) to engage causing health loss.
I am having this same issue. The only way to get the weapon working again seems to be moving, but this gets me killed when I'm surrounded by tiger slimes.
Additionally the autoattack engages against downed mummies when I'm trying to place a bomb, which causes me to run out of time to explode them.

turtlshel

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPhone 13
Details of your issue: When I open the app, it asks me if I would like to restore from where I left off. When I click yes, it loads into a frozen picture of my farm with the music in the background. If I click on certain parts of the screen it will make noises as if I am moving/placing something, but it will still be completely frozen.

It has been like this for two days now and has not changed. I've closed out of the app multiple times, restarted my phone, updated my phone etc.

I have not tried hitting the X button when it asks to restore from where I left off because I do not want to lose my progress.
A680E7A1-4686-4F88-A487-34F9FBBE8717.png

This is what I see right after loading into the game.

Stephanie

Greenhorn
Hoping a Moderator will jump in and post a reply. Asked a question in January regarding updates to the Amazon Appstore. Amazon has not updated since version 1.5.6.35. The latest version available is 1.5.6.39. Has Amazon received all the updates? Stardew Valley is one of my favorite mobile games. Would love to continue playing on my Fire tablet.

Chiefersoze

Cowpoke
Phone: Poco X3 Pro

Patch: 1.5.6.39

Detail of the bug:

Again, game crashes whenever I enter back to my farm (Summer Day 21, Year 2) , it happened to me one day also in last spring 11 of Year 2.

I am forced to time out outside of my farm because the game doesn't allow me to, it crashes everytime whenever I enter my farm.

I am also crashing whenever I enter my farmhouse and I try to exit from it. It also crashes.

Chiefersoze

Cowpoke
Phone: Poco X3 Pro

Patch: 1.5.6.39

Detail of the bug:

Again, game crashes whenever I enter back to my farm (Summer Day 21, Year 2) , it happened to me one day also in last spring 11 of Year 2.

I am forced to time out outside of my farm because the game doesn't allow me to, it crashes everytime whenever I enter my farm.

AndreiiiiiiXD

Newcomer
Phone: Vivo Y11
Issue: Sometimes whenever I am in a menu the game just decides that I'm pressing somewhere randomly but I am not. And because of this when I touch it for real the game doesn't register it because it still thinks that I'm still pressing somewhere when I am clearly not. Making the game unplayable, so I need to close the app and open it again. Sometimes it doesn't autosaves so it eats a lot of my progress. This only happened on the newest update 1.5.6.39. Never happened to previous 1.5 versions.

AtlanticLemon

Newcomer
Phone: redmi 10A
There are two issues that happened to me:
1/ yesterday i opened the game and it started where i left off. and i was at home, but then Harvey started to walk through things and out of the house horizontally (picture attached below)

2/ this is a problem that was never patched which is heart events sometimes doesn't work. It shows that there is a heart event but never start (dialogues never start) or it stops mid cut-scene

Attachments

redbobcat

Rancher
Game v1.5.6 build 39
iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (5th generation), iPadOS 16.3.1

When a shopkeeper leaves for Ginger Island, they leave behind an interactive box on a counter. When the game is loaded from save, however, that box is no longer available. So far I ran into this problem with Pierre and Gus.

EmilyB

Greenhorn
Im using a Samsung Tablet 6s Lite. When in the community centre, I am unble to open up the bundle tile (that shows the tree with the packs) in the craft room, and after opening the one on the community board I become unable to move around and need to reboot the game
Additionally, there is a section on tiles down the left hand corner of the farm that I am unable to clear of wood and stone